Awards
  • Established
do you guys still make xlean?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll check on this for you...Not sure if its still around or not. I believe it is.

I know we went through a dry spell with it, and I tried a product that was along the same lines which was DS Lean Extreme during my cut.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks i was kind of interested in the xlean because of the health benefits.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right now it is undergoing reformulation. It is temporarily unavailable. It should be back soon and we're hoping it will be even more effective and better. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats good to know. i guess i will just have to keep an eye out.
thanks.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Right now it is undergoing reformulation. It is temporarily unavailable. It should be back soon and we're hoping it will be even more effective and better. :)
Awesome :)

I'm def. lovin the cortisol control / immune system boosting properties in X-Lean... any word on when the new formula with make an appearance on the forum with a new write-up ??

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome :)

I'm def. lovin the cortisol control / immune system boosting properties in X-Lean... any word on when the new formula with make an appearance on the forum with a new write-up ??
No, I don't have an exact date. IBE's been pretty busy getting out Formex and putting together the Matrix Energy Caps. But I will certainly let you guys know when we I hear any word on X-Lean. :)

JarkoGrimwood

Awards
I can't wait for the reformulated version. I loved X-Lean, I thought all this time it was discontinued. I'm also looking for the the matrix caps.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to using Formex, Matrix, and the new X-Lean all at once.