Poops returned

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to pop in announcing my "return" or should I say Ive finally come to a point in life where I have an internet connection, time and finances to support my preferred "bodybuilder" and online community lifestyle.

Sorry to any of those who I have left hanging for reviews, if I have LMK so I can make good. Sorry to IBE for slacking in my representative duties. Most importantly sorry to my friends who I may have worried with my unexplained absence and hope all is well still with you guys.

I should be able to start getting back into the gym soon as well once I get the funds to bring my membership to date so hopefully can turn my now flabby 192 into something more resembling what I looked like last november before the break up with the Ex and losing my place of residence.... and my over consumption of beer in the last couple of months, lol.

Again just lettin ya'll know Im alive and should be once again frequenting the boards as much as possible and hopefully will be able to be just as helpful as ever and contribute somewhat to others success as well as have the camaraderie of my fellow members to help me through my "re"transformation and life as it comes at me.

-Spence AKA poops

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well.....looky looky......welcome back. good to have such a knowledgeable person back.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
welcome back man...Hope everything starts working your way.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Good to have ya back bud

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back !

..You have a lot of catching up to do :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back, Poops! Wish you all the best!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have you back :thumbsup:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back broham...I miss last fall when we used to yuck it up the peptide threads...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to think of something funny about poop returning (maybe something about clogged toilets?) but I got nothin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas (n lady) glad to be back for sure.... now just gotta catch up as mentioned and more so catch up in the gym :(

its all good this is what I live for... and for once in my life I will have to do a cut!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO cute. Well in all honesty the wifey has done nothing since but solidify the split so I can definitely look forward now to more single life.... that has both its ups and downs but in all honesty the last thing on my to do list is go out lady hunting... gotta a kid to worry about more then anything. Other then that if something comes along im not one to turn it down ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spence, it's great to hear things are getting better, buddy. Welcome back, and hit a bro up if you need anything. :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Who is this poop person now?

I hope your 192 doesn't look as bad as my 272 coz you in trouble man.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
both LOL and YOWZA!!!!

272!?!? man youve gotten up there! guess its been all out bulk time??? so you still plannin on competing this next fall? when will the shreddin begin?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
both LOL and YOWZA!!!!

272!?!? man youve gotten up there! guess its been all out bulk time??? so you still plannin on competing this next fall? when will the shreddin begin?
Nah, there's just something wrong wrong wrong with me bro, I don't eat and I get fat.

I'm glad to see you're back though.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Poop! Good to see things are coming along, and I hope everyhting just keeps getting better for you brah! And speaking of cutting, my flabby 193lb ass needs to do some of that as well:rant:!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... FINALLY.... You are back.

not that I have been around! :D

Adams

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
Poop-deck Pappy. Well, what are we waitin for? Brother iron and Sister steel will treat you right.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I been layin low too poopy...wassup fool. That gayhawk dude still around..I got two friends on this board..one of em is poopster

Last edited: