Formex stacks..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
What is everyone going to be stacking with Formex when it hit's the shelves ??

I'm going for a recomp/cut right now and need some help putting together some super-effective stacks that are also cost effective. I was thinkin X-Force/Formex/Reverse/X-Dream for mine :cool:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I'm going for a recomp/cut right now and need some help putting together some super-effective stacks that are also cost effective. I was thinkin X-Force/Formex/Reverse/X-Dream for mine :cool:
Damn!
That's one hell of an IBE stack!
I was thinking STOKED! would be a great addition.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try to get rid of this damn gyno in my left nipple without Tamox - using Formex primarily.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Damn!
That's one hell of an IBE stack!
I was thinking STOKED! would be a great addition.
Agreed, Trans-reservatrol and icarrin found in Stoked are great for cutting due to their anti-inflammatory properties and nitrogen-retaining properties.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, Trans-reservatrol and icarrin found in Stoked are great for cutting due to their anti-inflammatory properties and nitrogen-retaining properties.
That's awesome, I didn't know that :D

I'll have to pick some STOKED ! up then with my stack this spring/summer.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I can get a better answer here. Is it safe to stack formex with epi as a cycle and still run formex during PCT?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Formex will help prevent water retention during your recomp/cut as well, since less estrogen = less water retention. :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I can get a better answer here. Is it safe to stack formex with epi as a cycle and still run formex during PCT?
Yes, but I would say to only dose 25mg while ON. There's no need in drying your joints out too much. ;)
Once PCT comes around, bump it up to 50mg.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I would say to only dose 25mg while ON. There's no need in drying your joints out too much. ;)
Once PCT comes around, bump it up to 50mg.

Thank you, thats exactly what I was thinking of doing.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple guys mentioned to stack this with 6-bromo, I guess there is a study out there about results of Form and 6-bromo, however I never saw the study.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A couple guys mentioned to stack this with 6-bromo, I guess there is a study out there about results of Form and 6-bromo, however I never saw the study.
Did you get my PM?
Well, I could not find the study. Maybe Natty or Lake can find it... sorry, man.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you get my PM?
Well, I could not find the study. Maybe Natty or Lake can find it... sorry, man.
i dont have the study but it is something that would work synergystically together.

6 bromo will have some anabolic activity with very low androgenic activity, and the Form will add to this effect as well as inhibiting 5a reductase. so more free test, some androgenic activity, high anabolic activity, lower SHBG

how can you go wrong?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont have the study but it is something that would work synergystically together.

6 bromo will have some anabolic activity with very low androgenic activity, and the Form will add to this effect as well as inhibiting 5a reductase. so more free test, some androgenic activity, high anabolic activity, lower SHBG

how can you go wrong?

I wondering if I can acheive these effects with 100mg of 6-bromo from Hyperdrol. I don't want to do the full 200mg.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering what the opinions were for a Formex/Dermacrine/ActX stack. I would use the Formex at 50mg on w/o days only(Mon,Wed,Fri) and the others daily. Any and all thoughts welcome...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
well theres a sale
MM7 discount code at NP get it for 27.90
Oh man, thanks for that !

..might have to pick up 2 bottles at that price :D

Wondering what the opinions were for a Formex/Dermacrine/ActX stack. I would use the Formex at 50mg on w/o days only(Mon,Wed,Fri) and the others daily. Any and all thoughts welcome...
That's a good question !

Also, would a 50mg dose on workout days only be a good idea ? ..with the rest of the week just a 25mg dose ?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only those 3 days a week for the Formex. I was planning on continued use after the other supps were gone.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, would a 50mg dose on workout days only be a good idea ? ..with the rest of the week just a 25mg dose ?
With AI's that I have run in the past, I have found no drawbacks in decreasing the dose on recovery days.

Only those 3 days a week for the Formex. I was planning on continued use after the other supps were gone.
With the Derm and ActX, IMO, pulsing the Formex could be a lot of fun and effective.

If running it solo, I wouldn't want to stop entirely between workout days, but with the other supps there to "fill the gap" I think it would be a good run.

I can't wait to see how Formex stands up against T-911 - that is going to be the real test, IMO. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formex year round + the essentials = year round growth. I am going to be makign a formex writeup in the next few days about this.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would couple in some Coleous Forskolin (sp?) for some nutrient repartitioning effects, and possibly some Sesathin for a fat shuttle out of our body. The Formex is plenty strong to keep strength and muscle density sky rocketing to combat the flatness those compounds can produce.

Adams

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure who ever said to stack formestane with 6-bromo but that's a bad idea. You don't want to eliminate ALL of your estrogen. Formex alone does enough. ~88-92% aromatase inhibition is what studies have shown in formestane. That is perfect.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got to try this soon...Sounds fantastic.
Not sure who ever said to stack formestane with 6-bromo but that's a bad idea. You don't want to eliminate ALL of your estrogen. Formex alone does enough. ~88-92% aromatase inhibition is what studies have shown in formestane. That is perfect.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Might be a little AI over kill here!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill have to check those numbers i actually think they are wrong...

71-88% and 6 bromo 62-74 i believe, and once it reaches that number i do not think it gets any lower

and given the individual properties of both it will be a better mix then ATD and Bromo for bother strength and agression

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to start an e-brawl here because I like you :D . I just don't want to get people thinking they should be stacking AI's and then wonder why these AI's that boost testosterone are giving them no libido. AI's are very commonly overdosed. From a full text study, i listed a chart below. We need to focus on the I.M. delivery method for comparison to Formex, which is a bio-available oral formestane analog

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to start an e-brawl here because I like you :D . I just don't want to get people thinking they should be stacking AI's and then wonder why these AI's that boost test are giving them no libido. AI's are very commonly overdosed. From a full text study. Maybe the study you found was referring to p.o delivery method. We need to focus on the I.M. delivery method for comparison to Formex, which is a bio-available oral formestane analog.

Image.

heres the study..

like anything there is a limit with how much you should use and that should be noted by any supplement user

ill be running a Post PCT PCT with a TON of **** and imma be logging it id love to add the formex and ditch the novedex

Attachments

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry my image didnt work. Even from the ones you posted, 72% inhibition, IMO, is perfect. I wouldnt want to go higher than 92%. Here's the image I tried posting. The orignal numbers I got were from the study referenced to the right of the Formestane I.M., hence my 88-92%. I didn't look at the references to the studies you posted were but I bet they are from the same ones, since they used 71% and 72%

Full study attached. I know the full study references mega-dosed oral regular formestane, but I just won't compare the 25mg of Formex to that. I am interested in how you feel, libido wise, on a 6-bromo + formex stack though.

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry my image didnt work. Even from the ones you posted, 72% inhibition, IMO, is perfect. I wouldnt want to go higher than 92%. Here's the image I tried posting. The orignal numbers I got were from the study referenced to the right of the Formestane I.M., hence my 88-92%. I didn't look at the references to the studies you posted were but I bet they are from the same ones, since they used 71% and 72%

Full study attached. I know the full study references mega-dosed oral regular formestane, but I just won't compare the 25mg of Formex to that. I am interested in how you feel, libido wise, on a 6-bromo + formex stack though.
well my Post PCT PCT will consist of

6 weeks stoked
45 day 6bromo (100mg)
45 days 200mg Testostolyze
1 cap Novedex XT or Formex
3 caps EOD primal male

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cel5 said he read the study that is favorable of Form and 6-bromo. Maybe he would like to jump in here.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Dinoi over at LB stated that he had been using oral form and bromo and getting good results, not sure about dosage of either compound and it wasnt formex

0g1

Awards
Gonna try to get rid of this damn gyno in my left nipple without Tamox - using Formex primarily.
Take some Epistane with Formex. The Epi will actually kill the breast tissue by depleting the breast cell receptors of Estrogen (and also block any new Estrogen on the receptors). The Formex will lower the Estrogen.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dinoi over at LB stated that he had been using oral form and bromo and getting good results, not sure about dosage of either compound and it wasnt formex
Then do you have the oral form chemical structure that is being used?

Adams