PCT for my cycle

CJ1990

Awards
I posted this in the PCT thread but nobody responded - I figured a rep for IBE would possibly be better to ask...

I'm trying to decide what PCT to go with for my Epistane/3-ad cycle I will be doing in May. I do have nolva, but I find that this is not to harsh of a cycle so I'm going to try to go with the OTC PCT route.

I can't decide what would be better for these two compounds:
iForce Reversitol
or IBE Formex

If i go with the Reversitol, I would plan to also use a natty test booster and 6-oxo, and possibly a SHBG binder
If I go with Formex, I'm not too sure what I would buy except for maybe some straight up trans-resveratrol? not sure, I'm still researching this product

Any suggestions?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I will notify someone who has a better understanding of this stuff. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry man didn't catch this. You can always PM me.

If you used formex, you wouldn't need to use any natty test booster or SHBG reducer. It has all of those properties itself. If I were you I would just use the formex like this:

Week 1: 50mg (2 caps)
Week 2: 50mg (2 caps)
Week 3: 25mg (1 cap)
Week 4: 25mg (1 cap)

You would only need one bottle.

As for stacking with it, I would just get on some creatine monohydrate or a product with creatine monohydrate in it. Any other questions you can always PM me, but i usually catch all the threads, no sure how i missed this one :(

Natty

CJ1990

Awards
Nice thanks a lot...also one other thing - I'm not sure whether to expect a libido shutdown or not from this stack since there are so few logs of it. If I do somehow experience a libido shutdown, will the formestane immediately bounce it back up or will it take some time? Again, I'm not to familiar with the compound and very interested in it being that I've never heard of it.

I'm also trying to completely prevent my libido shutdown since. It happened and it hit hard on my last cycle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice thanks a lot...also one other thing - I'm not sure whether to expect a libido shutdown or not from this stack since there are so few logs of it. If I do somehow experience a libido shutdown, will the formestane immediately bounce it back up or will it take some time? Again, I'm not to familiar with the compound and very interested in it being that I've never heard of it.

I'm also trying to completely prevent my libido shutdown since. It happened and it hit hard on my last cycle.
If you keep the dose around 25-50mg you will not have a shutdown in libido, but an increase. If you take more than 50mg, you could experience a shut down in libido.

And yea, it would bounce back up as soon as you stopped taking it if it for some reason did that to you.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will start PCT in 3 weeks, will this be available by then?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully Nutra Planet will be carrying it this week.