GABOB vs. other gaba analogues

TheLeper

Awards
Hey IBE, have a few questions regarding X-Dream

How does GABOB compare to for example... the "subtract amino, add hydroxy" version of gaba in terms of rem sleep, hgh release, prolactin issues, dopa rebound? Is it anywhere even CLOSE to the hgh release (16,000%) from way back in the day, if anyone remembers (when legal). If taking more than 2 caps of x-dream... would this result in more of an hgh rem sleep or more grogginess the next morning? I honestly don't really like phenibut and gaba and was wondering about the interesting gabob in x-dream. I have tried the usplabs Powerfull (l-dopa extract) but seem to always get a little surge of energy soon after taking it. Would maybe a low dose of the extract along with x-dream result in a better outcome? I would think there is a point of diminishing returns.

Thanks IBE!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GABOB does not come close to the (hydroxy substract amino) version....lol...I caught on to that one real quik. GABOB works off the GABA A receptor (benzo receptor) totally different compounds even though they look the same. GABOB feels more like a small dose of valium.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup! Valium works off the GABAa receptor as well. If any of you have ever taken ambien, you will know this feeling. Ambien works off of GABAa. So to answer your question, GABOB is far superior as a sleep aid as to regular GABA.

TheLeper

Awards
Yup! Valium works off the GABAa receptor as well. If any of you have ever taken ambien, you will know this feeling. Ambien works off of GABAa. So to answer your question, GABOB is far superior as a sleep aid as to regular GABA.
Do you know of anything legal that works or slightly works on the GABA(b) receptor?