Formex Questions

tekno

Awards
congrats on bringing formex to the mkt, looks like it will be a hit. a few questions for you.

Would Formex be an apporpriate PCT for a product like Epistane given epi already exhibits anti-estrogen characteristicst? Given Formex is a strong anti-e, i get the impression it could potentiate further joint issues after running something like epi for 4-5 weeks.

While i think it would be a great PCT for other AAS, i would love to hear your input on how it would work after a epi cycle.

Also, as a a stand alone maintenence sup, would it need to be cycled?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Tekno, thanks for taking interest in the most Innovative Formestane product to date. :)D )
Here is a link to the write-up that will actually answer your questions for the most part.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/119075-formex-write-up.html

During PCT, with the proper other items, it will be a great add for the AI portion.
And yes, it will work well during, and after your Epistane cycle. I would suggest that you cycle it; however, it does not have to be.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's beyond my knowledge as to what makes some AI's joint friendly and others cause joint pain. In my experience, formestane is the friendliest on joints and I don't think I've ever had joint issues with form. Trione/6oxo is the absolute worst on my joints. Joint issues with ATD and 6bromo were mild, just to provide some big picture comparisons.

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
What is it in Formex that raises Test levels. Does it affect LH?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when will it hit shelves?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pre-sales for this over at MOD EDIT: Read The Rules for those who might be interested.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pre-sales for this over at MOD EDIT: Read The Rules for those who might be interested.
Hey man, you really can't advertise for another site here. It's strictly Nutra Planet here. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Delita420 Supplements 0