Formex MCPE - The ultimate PCT item!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to let you all know that IBE's Formex MCPE is coming... and it's going to change the way you do Post Cycle Therapy!

More information to come... :D

Stay tuned!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Mexican formestane with Molecular Channel Parameter Enhancement? Interesting..:scratchchin:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:dance::dance::dance::head::hump::banana::dance2:

natas9

natas9

Awards
Nice.

New IBE product release = Quality product without childish hype.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice.

New IBE product release = Quality product without childish hype.
I fukcing HATE HYPE, or product pimping. I will do my best to educate you all on this product when the time is right, and let you guys decide for yourselves.

I will say, though, there is another thread just like this one that you all may want to subscribe to. ;) Never know if it may turn into a randon lottery.

jcratty75

Awards
i have a bottle of Epi in the drawer waiting this might be the perfect match for the PCT cant wait. How long till it comes out? Do you guys have anything else coming out ??

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of Epi in the drawer waiting this might be the perfect match for the PCT cant wait. How long till it comes out? Do you guys have anything else coming out ??
One thing at a time, my friend.
ETA will be given soon; however, it is on the horizon. :D

And yes, along with a product like PCS, Formex will make your Post Cycle Therapy not only enjoyable,but you will find the effects on your composition to be phenomenal! Man, I can't wait until I give you guys the information for this, but please be patient and understanding that we do not want to just give you a marketing write-up with big claims that have no merit. We do things differently at IBE. This isn't the past, we as a company have moved on and find absolute pride in knowing that we bring you guys top quality raws at the best price possible.

Information is forthcoming!

EDIT: Make sure you guys subscribe over at this thread. Something tells me that it may be lucky. :biglaugh:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/117961-formex-mcpe-coming.html

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
any time line as to when this will be available? we're talking about weeks? a month? a few months?
currently doing an epi cycle but with another bottle and havoc stashed away for a later cycle I'd be interested in this!

cheers,

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
my PCT starts in two weeks!!!!!!! Have wanted to try formestane for the longest.... will it be an NP offereing right away, or initially just direct sales?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
formestane is in stock right now at NP, they got a shipment this week but who knows how long it will last

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
That is regular formestane, not near as effective as the formestane MCPE found in Formex
I wasn't sure of different kinds of formastane thats good to know but in any case i think if this comes out in 2 weeks or so like you said earlier you're having good timing since there's so many ppl doing cycles right now (me included) and the release of The One!

cheers,