PCT Check Epi

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
SERM, pct assist, cycle support, fish oil, bcaa, multi, creatine, and aakg are all on hand.... was wondering if cissus and lean xtreme are reccommended for epi, or is this overkill? Cissus as suicide inhibitor and lean xtreme as cortisol control. I was looking into activate xtreme, but the price tag is getting a little out of control with such a mild cycle. Any opinions on the matter are greatly appreciated!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
its hard to give advice when we dont know how long and what dose your running. get back with that so we share some thoughts.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not familiar with people using cissus for it's suicide inhibiting factors (didn't realize it did) but people do for the joint relief especially since epi can be hard on joints. I plan on using lean xtreme in my upcoming havoc cycle. Also, are you referring to suicide inhibitor as in aromatase inhibitor? Lean xtreme is an anti cort. So on the aspect of an anti cort yes I would recommend, but not sure if suicide inhibiting is what you would want.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
its hard to give advice when we dont know how long and what dose your running. get back with that so we share some thoughts.
I was asking just in general terms. I should have provided more info though, sorry. I'm running 4 weeks 20,30,40,40.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with people using cissus for it's suicide inhibiting factors (didn't realize it did) but people do for the joint relief especially since epi can be hard on joints. I plan on using lean xtreme in my upcoming havoc cycle. Also, are you referring to suicide inhibitor as in aromatase inhibitor? Lean xtreme is an anti cort. So on the aspect of an anti cort yes I would recommend, but not sure if suicide inhibiting is what you would want.
Yea, I just came across a few posts and product descriptions proclaiming cissus used as estrogen control. I will find some and post them later. Lean Xtreme sounds good to me, thanks for the confirmation.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
your pct should be fine if your running that low of a dose of epi for only four weeks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See my Epistane FAQ in my signature for more help.