epistane show up as?
- 02-11-2009, 10:17 AM
epistane show up as?
Will epistane show up on a test that is testing for the following substances?
• Androstene and any Andro related product (includes nor-andro)
• Bolasterone Boldenone (Equipose)
• 4-Chlorotestosterone (Clostebol)
• Clenbuterol (Siropent)
• Danazol Dihydrotestosterone (Stanolone)
• Dehydrochloromethyltestosteron e (Oral-Turinabol)
• Dromostanolone (Masteron)
• Epitestosterone (if above 200 ng/mL)
• Formebolone (Esiclene)
• Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
• Furazabol Mesterolone (Proviron)
• Methandrostenolone (Methandienone, Dianabol)
• Methandriol Methenolone (Primobolan)
• Methyltestosterone Mibolerone
• Nandrolone (Deca-Durabolin)
• Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
• Probenecid (Masking agent)
• Stanozolol (Winstrol)
• Testosterone (T/epiT ratio greater than 6)
• Trenbolone (Finajet, Parabolan)
- 02-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I personally do not know the answer to this but am seeing if I can get some other knowledgeable people in here for you
02-13-2009, 10:27 AM
After talking to a couple knowledgeable people the best I can give you is:
* There has been no testing to find out whether this would come back positive on any tests.
* That Epistane 'should' not show up. If you are very concerned and there are large stakes, then please err on the side of caution and do not take it.
* We have heard nothing from literally thousands of people taking this product in all kinds of walks of life, in any shape or form that this did show up for them on any kind of test.
I'm sorry that I cannot bring to you anything more definitive, this is the best answer I have.
02-13-2009, 10:39 AM
this was the closest answer i was hoping for anyway.
and plenty o' love to ya for checking into it neo
Similar Forum Threads
- By GrowthMan1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:05 PM
- By CrazyMC in forum PicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:36 PM
- By buffhunk29 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:01 PM
- By Moyer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 68Last Post: 06-27-2005, 02:05 AM