First Cycle - Epi+Clomid

mustangman

Awards
Hey. I'm getting prepped to start my first cycle of Epistane and Clomid.
Like this:

Epistane 30/40/40/40
Clomid 50/50/50

Is this all I need?
Do I just pop the pills as required and not worry about it?
Do i need to have blood tests from a doctor to keep an eye on my hormone levels?
What I expect for the cycle weeks/PCT weeks?

:1zhelp:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha no idea thats why I asked lol. My friend ran epi at 30/30/30/40 and he experienced mild testicular atrophy around week 2.5. He gained roughly 10lbs overall and had decent strength gains that really came through at day 23. Goodluck

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh he ran nolva 40mg for 3 day. then 20 for a week. then 10 for a week . had a solid pct lined up. his nuts were back to normal second week of pct.

mustangman

Awards
Oh he ran nolva 40mg for 3 day. then 20 for a week. then 10 for a week . had a solid pct lined up. his nuts were back to normal second week of pct.
And thats one thing I'm def. scared of :hot:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you use palpation?
And thats one thing I'm def. scared of :hot:
When will you turn 21?
And please include your experience level (IE: ASS / PH / DS's).

SoCalSMP

Awards
[B][U]Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.[/U][/B]

Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

i have been lifting for around 4 years (sports) and have only taken GNC products, such as N02, Whey, etc.

Now i'm mov'n on up....

i've done quite a bit of research as well as friends who have used it with good results.

so here's the plan:

Epistane 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40, i haven't decided.

Preload:
1 week of Cycle Assist

On-Cycle Supplements:

-Taurine (10mg) 5mg pre and 5mg post workout (back pumps)
-Supper Cissus (joints)
-Cycle Assist
-Fish Oil 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
-Whey Protein

Post-Cycle (PCT)
Torefemine 120/90/60/30
Lean Extreme (Cortisol Control)

Working Out 6x per week
Cardio 3x Per week (short and intense, about 20-25 min)
3 sets of 6-8 reps

All on a clean diet, High Protein.

I have everything now, and as i said, will begin my preload tomarrow; duration 1 week, then i start my cycle.

I Will Track My Progress, as well as any sides (Pray that there are none)

Any questions, concerns, and especially advice.........

mustangman

Awards
Did you use palpation?

When will you turn 21?
And please include your experience level (IE: ASS / PH / DS's).
-I'm 21 as of 5 days ago.
-I don't have to worry about my skeleton growing(Accutane fused my growth plates at 17)
-I have minimal experience with PH. I've taken 6-oxo and 11-oxo as well as Xtest by Xyience. Obviously, nothing as serious as Epistane.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-I'm 21 as of 5 days ago.
-I don't have to worry about my skeleton growing(Accutane fused my growth plates at 17)
-I have minimal experience with PH. I've taken 6-oxo and 11-oxo as well as Xtest by Xyience. Obviously, nothing as serious as Epistane.
I'm sure you will become annoyed, but why do you want, or even feel the need to take a steroid right now?
Anyway, luckily for you Epistane is mild; however, if cycled improperly, serious health issues will/can incur (as with all steroids).

mustangman

Awards
I'm sure you will become annoyed, but why do you want, or even feel the need to take a steroid right now?
Anyway, luckily for you Epistane is mild; however, if cycled improperly, serious health issues will/can incur (as with all steroids).
:wiggle: I was born annoyed.

Theres several reasons:
-I've been lifting for 5 years, seriously for 2 years, with minimal gains.
-I have terrible genetics for gaining muscle(mother, father, brother, sister are all out of shape and overweight)
-I'm not worried about it stopping my growth....because my growth plates were fused at age 18.
-I'd like to get all my lifts up for a lifting comp. in May.
-I've recently hit a plateau that I can't seem to break out of. Been hovering around gaining/losing 1 lb. for the past two weeks.
-I'd like to see how I respond to it.

I understand there are some serious consequences if I misuse Epistane. Thats why I'm trying to get as much info as possible. Also, it will most likely be my only cycle for this year as after I buy these products I'll be short on cash for some time.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Check out the Epistane FAQ for more details on cycles and information you would need. (Shameless Plug, not sure if even relative :D )

mustangman

Awards
Check out the Epistane FAQ for more details on cycles and information you would need. (Shameless Plug, not sure if even relative :D )
Thanks Neo.
I've been looking through it. What kind of bloodwork is required? I don't really understand the abbreviations that it lists.
Testosterone levels?
Cortisol?
Cholosterol?
Like those^?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Neo.
I've been looking through it. What kind of bloodwork is required? I don't really understand the abbreviations that it lists.
Testosterone levels?
Cortisol?
Cholosterol?
Like those^?
Then clearly, you are not ready for a cycle.
Research is free, a trip to the Endocrinologist isn't. ;)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ask for a complete hormone panel & of course a regular blood test i.e. liver tests etc.

Let me help you with the boards:

:gotsearch - Keyword: any keyword here.
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.