- 01-15-2009, 11:14 AM
I was looking to start up a pulse cycle and looked into IBE a month or so ago. You had a stack that had the epi, cycle support, and post cycle support. I just went to your web site and it looks like you no longer carry it. will this be available at any time in the future or has it been discontinued?
- 01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Anyone? I did find a place that had the epi and cycle support sold together, but not the post cycle.
- 01-15-2009, 03:31 PM
01-20-2009, 08:46 AM
01-29-2009, 03:56 AM
Also Check out the Epistane FAQ in my sig for more information on Epistane
01-30-2009, 09:50 AM
^thanks neoborn and natty...i checked out the links in both of your sigs.
question though...i got my order yesterday and notice the cycle support has 30 days in it. the directions say take one serving in the morning and one in the evening. do i do this every day? just on ON day...just on OFF days....?? I was planning on running a 5 week pulse....i'm gonna run a little shy on the cycle support if i take it twice a day every day.
also, i did purchase some natty test boosters that i plan on taking on my off days. should i continue taking these along with the post cycle support that came with this stack?
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
nobody...am I asking something inappropriate?
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM