espitane legal in canada?
- 01-13-2009, 11:09 AM
- 01-15-2009, 04:25 AM
You can try, sometimes it makes it, sometimes it does not. I have personally had batches of the stuff confiscated as the parent Epitiostanol is on the Class 4 (I think) list of substances.
- 01-15-2009, 09:49 AM
what happens if it doesn't? is it just taken, no other actions? where did you order from?
01-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Had two bottles seized at border, claimed they are steroids:
01-29-2009, 03:57 AM
Just taken no other actions. Sent the rest of my order on with no letter nothing.
01-29-2009, 11:17 AM
I did receive letter from custom officer stating that these were steroids and not allowed in Canada. Although a year ago, I ordered one bottle and they did'nt open the box, chances you take I guess.
01-31-2009, 03:22 AM
Customs checks 10% of traffic flow, unless you have been flagged
I could perhaps trade something PM me
Similar Forum Threads
- By torinoman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2010, 07:51 PM
- By small_guy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:08 PM
- By WIllieBeeman in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-20-2008, 09:40 PM
- By Garyboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2008, 09:06 PM
- By houseman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2003, 07:46 PM