X-dreams 30 day review

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
as you can tell from my log, i dosed two pills every day with three exceptions. all three of those nights were substandard sleep, or what i would consider, normal for me.

x-dreams puts you into a deeper sleep - its not ambien which makes me feel like i'm on crack for 10 minutes, and leaves me with issues waking up. its a gradual tiredness that culminates somewhere around the 35-45 minute mark. there's no morning grogginess either.

for 26 bucks and going OTC (less side effects, less dependency vs prescriptions), i think this is a very solid product. if you are having sleep problems like me (little things wake you up), x-dreams is distinctly worth a shot. did i mention its 1/4 the price of ambien or lunesta?

regardless, any questions about x-dreams or anything else you feel i can answer, either PM me, or ask in this thread or my log which is attached :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111245-x-dreams-vivid.html

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and feedback. Appreciated.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
no point in doing a review without accurate feedback :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see you logged the previous version, have you tried the new one yet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty sure i logged the new version.
i think you logged the one with gaba/melatonin. the new one is gaba/ dopamine, at least that is what i think?????????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sub logged the new one, as did I ( well I've got 4 more servings to go).
first post says he used the version with melatonin. i am interested in version with dopamine. is the version you are using the version with dopamine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just looked again at thread new version of x-dreams coming to np. it list the ingredients as gaba/dopamine????? i am confused, what the hell is up with the melatonin version? i am interested in the dopamine version...............:grumpy:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just looked again at thread new version of x-dreams coming to np. it list the ingredients as gaba/dopamine????? i am confused, what the hell is up with the melatonin version? i am interested in the dopamine version...............:grumpy:
Which thread? I posted up the new ingredients on http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/114323-ibes-reformulated-x.html ,
Supplement Facts: Serving Size = 2 Capsules, 30 servings/container

502mg Blend of: 3-OH-GABA, Valeric Acid, 2-Bromo-Melatonin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at he thread new x-dreams at np-jan 12-14. it says gaba/dopamine. i don't want gaba/melatonin i want gaba/dopamine.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from what i understand dopamine is not in any supplement, i mean theres plenty of things (i.e. street drugs) that cause dopamine flood to the brain but Ive never seen any ingredient list contain dopamine. I know theres supps like IGH-1 and PowerFULL that increase dopamine levels, but Im not sure if dopamine has been extracted to where it can be used orally.