Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very interested in this, but am curious. what is the difference between this dopamine and l-dopa, such as that found in maccuna puriens and velvet bean? btw this definately looks like something i will be interested in trying.

Vegking

Awards
In stock!!!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/x-dream-60-caps.html

Hello X-Dreams my old friend....
I've come to purchase you again...
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.
Be careful, I ordered it on Monday the 19th and got what I think may be the old version del. to my house today (21st). The ingredient listing is 3-OH Gaba, Valeric Acid, and 2-Bromo-melatonin. Of course the listing on the website is different. Can someone from IBE please respond and let me know which is the correct ingredient list for the new version?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
We've been out of the old formula for a long time, there's no way you get an old bottle from us if you ordered within the past week. The new formula has the Bromo-melatonin, Valerian and 3-OH-GABA, light blue caps. :drunk:
from the nutra forum

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
from the nutra forum
go to post #3, follow the link. tell me what the ingredients are??????????????????????????????????:arg:

natas9

natas9

Awards
In stock!!!

Hello X-Dreams my old friend....
I've come to purchase you again...
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

Simon and Garfunkel reference not wasted here... Can't wait to try this stuff.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful, I ordered it on Monday the 19th and got what I think may be the old version del. to my house today (21st). The ingredient listing is 3-OH Gaba, Valeric Acid, and 2-Bromo-melatonin. Of course the listing on the website is different. Can someone from IBE please respond and let me know which is the correct ingredient list for the new version?
same here my bottle came in today and says 3-OH Gaba, Valeric Acid, and 2-Bromo-melatonin... did you get any info from IBE? I am about to try and contact a nutra planet rep now.. let me know what happened with your order

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same here my bottle came in today and says 3-OH Gaba, Valeric Acid, and 2-Bromo-melatonin... did you get any info from IBE? I am about to try and contact a nutra planet rep now.. let me know what happened with your order
You received the correct version.
Hopefully, we can get the web-site updated.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh ok so 3-OH Gaba, Valeric Acid, and 2-Bromo-melatonin is the new blend and 3-OH-GABA, N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL is the old one?.. thanks for such a quick response I was just about to email IBE.. thanks!!