Thinking of trying Epistane.....

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Im 26yrs old..5'7" 180lbs

I was wondering if I follow the pulse routine they recommend do I need a PCT or do I need to take anything with it?? Kinda new to this compound so any help will be appreciated....my main goal is to increase strength...kinda been stuck in a rut for awhile. Thanks

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
take something like cycle support for your liver, and you will want some form of pct though you'll likely get away with an OTC one...

I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in with more soon

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would still take some AI Cycle Support. Better safe than sorry.

I would still always try to find a real SERM for PCT. Yes, you should still run a PCT. It can only help. If you do not have access to Nolva, something like a natural test booster (tnt stack) and AI Post Cycle Support wouldn't be a bad option.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for str - Try Methyl 1-d or Omnevol or Superdrol, I ran 2 cycles of epistane good strength increase, but its a mild anabolic remember that, you'll get the str increase but not till the 3rd fourth week where you're pratically finished.

ANd yes you need some sort of Pct to prevent yourself from side effects as well as testicular atrophy which is a very high case scenario with Epi

Pct + Tribulus tetterus + Yohimbe post cycle + Maybe some milk thistle as well for the liver + garlic / oatmeal ( for cholesterol )

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would still take some AI Cycle Support. Better safe than sorry.

I would still always try to find a real SERM for PCT. Yes, you should still run a PCT. It can only help. If you do not have access to Nolva, something like a natural test booster (tnt stack) and AI Post Cycle Support wouldn't be a bad option.
Agree on both recommendations. You want a serm to maintain the gains you make. And the liver/lipids/bp control is vital IMO.

LOVERIUS

Awards
so 6-oxo can be a good stack with epi, or should it be used as PCT?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
U dont need 6oxo with Epi - Epi is an anti Estrogen as it is. (Aka Antiaromatizing) u could use that during pct but i'd get the Real Clomid / Nolvadex so u come back to normal

LOVERIUS

Awards
U dont need 6oxo with Epi - Epi is an anti Estrogen as it is. (Aka Antiaromatizing) u could use that during pct but i'd get the Real Clomid / Nolvadex so u come back to normal
ok, but why is someone saying that Epi is an "steroid"? Is it because it hightens the testo that much?
So there is no risk for bloating? Bloating is the main reason i was thinking of using 6-oxo with it, but i guess its not necessary

MrZ

Awards
ok, but why is someone saying that Epi is an "steroid"? Is it because it hightens the testo that much?
So there is no risk for bloating? Bloating is the main reason i was thinking of using 6-oxo with it, but i guess its not necessary
Because it IS a steroid! And No. it doesn't increase testo it decreases it. Bloating is probably not a big problem since its not really a wet compound. I would do some more research there bro or stick with the 6-oxo.

LOVERIUS

Awards
Because it IS a steroid! And No. it doesn't increase testo it decreases it. Bloating is probably not a big problem since its not really a wet compound. I would do some more research there bro or stick with the 6-oxo.

Ok, if it decreases testo, what great benifits does it give? I read about it beeing good for gynomastia, but if you can help me i would appreciate it since i would like to try it now when cutting.

MrZ

Awards
Ok, if it decreases testo, what great benifits does it give? I read about it beeing good for gynomastia, but if you can help me i would appreciate it since i would like to try it now when cutting.
All steroids decreases testo. The effects come from the substance you take not your own testosterone. I like epistane! No extreme gains but some people see some impressive gains on it even when pulsing it. For gyno its quite of a longshot if you ask me but the antiestrogen properties might be usefull on cycla anyway and MINIMIZE the risk of gyno. There is good writeups on epi so just search bro!

Z

LOVERIUS

Awards
thx bro, what do you think about running a PCT with 6-oxo or 11-oxo after epi?`is it good?

MrZ

Awards
I wouldnt use 11-oxo as PCT cause it's slightly suppressive. Why not stack them cause your cutting right? You might get away with 6-oxo for PCT but a SERM is your best bet in my oppinion. Maybe low dose clomid or nolva. If you have to do it OTC, resveratrol is you best option with the 6-oxo. And dont forget the basic support supps It is a methylated compound...

Z

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
It is a steroid, it is made up of one orally methalydated product.

All prohomorones are basically "juice" in a pill form.

LOVERIUS

Awards
It is a steroid, it is made up of one orally methalydated product.

All prohomorones are basically "juice" in a pill form.
respect!

I am on my first day on epi, 20mg starters, will up it to 30mg for the rest of the cycle. Then for pct i bought 6-oxo extreme, it has resveratrol in it also zma. perfect i think.
Maybe i stack my epi with some 11-oxo. :burnout:

BTW: Does anyone know about how much more testo i am getting with Epistane? I know its supposed to work as an antiestrogen but still... Or is it more like proviron?

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Just because 6-oxo extreme has resveratrol doesn't mean you shouldn't get Reversitol. Reversitol has Indole-3-Carbinole among other things that make it necessary to take over 6-oxo

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established

ROFL!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

chipmunk43

Awards
hey man what do i do after the 6 weeks is up and im out of epistane and im perfect just where im at ???????? just keep eatting healthy and working out and i will still have the fit body ????

chipmunk43

Awards
hey man i just got this epistane right and its working great but once im done using it and the 6 weeks is up what do i do just stop taking it and keep working out and eatting healthy and u still have a nice body. no side effects after 6 weeks right if i eat right and everything????? please help me out let me know what im getting me self into have u stopped using it and just owrked out normaly yet

Last edited:

chipmunk43

Awards
so after the 6 weeks was up you just kept working out and staying healthy or what ??? no side effects nothing but good in 6 weeks right ?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man i just got this epistane right and its working great but once im done using it and the 6 weeks is up what do i do just stop taking it and keep working out and eatting healthy and u still have a nice body. no side effects after 6 weeks right if i eat right and everything????? please help me out let me know what im getting me self into have u stopped using it and just owrked out normaly yet
Ummm, negative Ghost Rider.
You will need to roll into a Post Cycle Therapy.
Cycling this methylated Steroid for 6 weeks can, and probably will suppress your natural Testosterone production.
How old are you?
What is your dosage for your cycle?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
wait, you're taking epistane and will do a 6 week cycle and you dont know what to do at then of your cycle? do you know what you're getting yourself in to? you're setting yourself up for trouble if you'd ask me! You better do some good research on PCT to avoid shutdown and or gyno.
how about providing some stats? how old are you? how long been lifting? whats your diet like?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
I took Epistane end of last year, used cycle support and used iforce reversitol after and all worked out great for me. Epistane was my first ph and it was an awesome experience. Only problem I had was i couldn't get myself out of the freakin gym. I honestly couldn't tire myself out. I was there for 3-5 hours every day(sometimes longer) and I felt like I could still run a marathon after. Had no signs/symptoms of gyno. It wasn't an N.O. type energy feeling, it was a feeling of me never fatiguing no matter how hard I pushed myself. I really enjoyed using it and would definitely recommend it to others.

oh and dude you're upper body looks pretty huge in that pic for being 180 pounds..you have little chicken legs or somethin'? :p