First time Epi cycle

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Im going to be ordering everything to do a 4week cycle of Epistane at 20/30/40/40. Now my question is this, should i be running anything with it? And as for post cyle, im going to be using Nolva. Just wondering if i need to use a test booster such as Diesel Test to run with my PCT or anything else you can think of. Thanks in advance

kingin23

Awards
i would recommend running cycle support by Anabolic Innovations 2 weeks prior and throughout the cycle...Im currently on a epi cycle using the same dosing and im running cycle support during my cycle along with some multi-v's..post cycle im running nolva at 20/20/10/10 (40 mg the first 3 days) and post cycle support 3 weeks into pct...after i finish the bottle of post cycle support im using some Diesel Test Hardcore!!!

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
So i run Nolva for 4 weeks, but in the 3rd week of it i should start a natty test booster like diesel test? I dont really need to run the post cycle support AND the diesel test do i?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, you dont need to. All depends on how much $$ you want to put into your PCT.

Either way, Nolva is a must, and the rest is just a little more boost.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Money isnt a big deal, i just wanna make sure i keep most of my gains and get my levels back to normal post cycle. If i was to run DTHC with my PCT, should i start that at the same time as the Nolva or when would you reccomend?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My idea of a perfect pct is this:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
(or toremifene)
iForce Testabolan V2 (the new one) - 4 weeks
Ana Inovations PCS - 4 weeks