Super low dose Epi ???

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have about 12 epi pills left from a run several months ago. Would it be at all worthwhile to take 10mg preworkout with LG Sciences MMV2?

If it is okay should I also take milk thistle for my liver? I dont want to use up my Cycle Assist for such a low dose unless absolutely necessary.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, I wouldn't use it that way. Just save them for some other time. Do you ever plan on running another full cycle of EPI?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
They're not strong enough to run at a low dose and still make any gains. Something like Superdrol is better if you want to keep it low and minimize suppression. Epi gains really dont happen till at least 30 mgs.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a good thread to add this in......How long should Epi keep, and is it OK in the cupboard? I got about half a bottle left.....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This seems like a good thread to add this in......How long should Epi keep, and is it OK in the cupboard? I got about half a bottle left.....
Keep it away from direct light, and heat. I place all of my extra supplements that I know that I will not use for a while in vacuum seal bags and put them in my frreezer (top shelf). I mean damn, I have bottles of Andro-Poppers that have been expired for years, but I know they're still effective.