1rst epi run

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
Hi everyone,

Im new to this board but not new to the training world. Just had arthroscopic knee surgery and was planning on running epistane once I am able to train lower body again to get back to where I was before.

Currently sitting at 21 yo, 5'9" at around 205lbs and relatively lean (abs but not shredded). Ive been training for 4 years and this would be my first cycle of any kind.
thinking of running: 20/30/30/30
have nolva on hand and will run : 40/40/20/20 as PCT
Diet is already set.

My question is regarding dosing frequency. I have read that epi has a half life of 6-8hrs. Would 2xdaily be enough or should i push it to 3x daily? any advice is welcome, again this is my first cycle of any kind.

oh and i also take:

milk thistle 600mg daily
Dandelion 2xdaily
Xtreme formulations ICE 40g periworkout
Whey (a lot)
Leucine 20g/day with meals
SuperPump 250
GlucEvol
OptiMen 3x daily
ALCAR 3g prewo
Tyrosine 3g prewo
fish oil 30g/day
greens
ECA 2xday
***will be trying PEAK BETA from Molecular Nutrition during the cycle (thanks MN)
there may be other things but thats the big stuff

Thanks

Sooners

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2x a day is fine, but 3x is best. Looks like a good cycle. I would just keep an open mind going into week 4 if your epistane. Maybe bump it up to 40mg, unless 30mg is working well then stay with it. Good luck.

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
sounds good. would you suggest extending it if staying with 30mg?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id run the bottle out, I made my best gain in the 1st 4wks but I still gained/repartitioned up til wk 7.(yep I said 7 :D ) Good luck!

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
7weeks? youre quite the trooper lol
well see how it goes... im not looking to bulk on this compound just LBM and strength. i cant really get any heavier without switching from slotback to linebacker hahah

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Epi is great for strength and works well for bulking or cutting so youll be good to go. :)

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
great i cant wait to get cleared from the docs to train again. its been 6 days since the surgery and i rod the bike yesterday and today... seems to be heeling faster than i thought it would THANK GOD!!!!