reverse sold out??

tekno

Awards
reverse is sold out on all of the websites that i have seen carry it...any idea when it will be available again?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow!!! thats good that its doing so well even with the BB crowd as this is something that can benefit EVERYONE.

I have been taking it now for about 45 days and have about 45 day supply left (loaded with 2 caps ed for the first bottle and only one cap post workout/prebed with the second) and I feel great and feel my sleep quality has improved as well.

Hopefully it will be restocked soon.

Vegking

Awards
wow!!! thats good that its doing so well even with the BB crowd as this is something that can benefit EVERYONE.

I have been taking it now for about 45 days and have about 45 day supply left (loaded with 2 caps ed for the first bottle and only one cap post workout/prebed with the second) and I feel great and feel my sleep quality has improved as well.

Hopefully it will be restocked soon.
I'm in my 3rd week, but so far I have not noticed sleeping more since I have been on it. Is your duration better, or do you feel the sleep you get is just better/deeper or more refreshing type sleep? How long after you started did you notice better sleep quality?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually immediately. I took 2 caps my first time and it MADE me drowsy, went ahead and took a nap at 6pm. When my wife woke me at 9 I got up made a protein shake and went right back to sleep till 6am.

Dunno maybe it wont effect everyone that way... I usually train late, and typically toss and turn through the night but when I take 1 cap after training I go right to sleep and usually only get up to pee. Its not SUPER DEEP sleep though like GH releasers cause but its still restful and less disturbed. I much prefer using a different supp for DEEP sleep effects though thus why Im so excited for Xdreams to come out. I dont take the Reverse FOR these effects its just something Ive noticed.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
actually immediately. I took 2 caps my first time and it MADE me drowsy, went ahead and took a nap at 6pm. When my wife woke me at 9 I got up made a protein shake and went right back to sleep till 6am.

Dunno maybe it wont effect everyone that way... I usually train late, and typically toss and turn through the night but when I take 1 cap after training I go right to sleep and usually only get up to pee. Its not SUPER DEEP sleep though like GH releasers cause but its still restful and less disturbed. I much prefer using a different supp for DEEP sleep effects though thus why Im so excited for Xdreams to come out. I dont take the Reverse FOR these effects its just something Ive noticed.
Don't worry guys we spiked poopy's bottle with melatonin and L-Trp as a gag! ha j/k

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry guys we spiked poopy's bottle with melatonin and L-Trp as a gag! ha j/k
Gaaa I wish! lol

I spiked myself good and hard with some Ltrp today, LOL. Turkey never knew what hit it :D

hope you had a good Thanksgiving there Lake!

Cant wait to get my REAL sleep on with X-Dreams!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spiked myself good and hard with some Ltrp today, LOL. Turkey never knew what hit it :D
Yeah... who knew you could actually absorb LTryp through that particular orifice anyway... news to all of us!!! :D

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!