Can I take EPI being in the military?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been awhile Ive been away for so long..Is Dr.D still around?

Can I take EPI is my question? I dont want to piss hot, But I know they do not test for these

Any Info out there? I here its banned I hear its not.. So why not ask you guys..

Thanks for any Info..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
they won't test for it unless you give them a reason to.

1 - don't stack (you'll get too big too fast)
2 - don't go crazy on your PT test, just do a little more than last time
3 - don't make enemies that could turn you in - control your temper
4 - stash it somewhere hidden. put them in a "milk thistle" container - its against DoD policies to take prohormones

hope this helps.

obviously stick with 30-40 mg, and you should be fine. MOS? , enlisted or officer?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
as long you dont tell no one then you will b fine. I have a friend who took steroids in the military and we all knew about it but we all didnt care anyways. I also knew a friend who did a cycle of EPI at 30 a day til the bottle was done. most people wont even notice or think twice about it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will I see results at 30mg a day for 30 days? Im looking to add lean muscle, define my chest more and all around body

I hear you about being smart, thats what it comes down to not running your trap..

I am enlisted..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine. don't plan on getting a TS clearance though. other than that, just play it safe.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used EPI without any problems whatsoever.
Go for it!
And let us know how your cycle goes.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine. don't plan on getting a TS clearance though. other than that, just play it safe.
the job we do requires just Secret but the one who did AAS does a TS job though. just i wouldnt risk it

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
If you have a secret, and get caught doing ProHormones, its no big deal. If you have a TS, you'll loose it if you get caught. This allows the military to reclass you against your will. In addition, when you go for a TS, you'll have to admit to PH/Steroid use, as well as when. When they match the timeline up, and realize you violated DoD policies, the chance of them granting you one is fairly slim, though has been known to happen. If you did it as a civilian, its not a problem.

In case anyone is wondering, i was in the S-2 shop, and we pulled clearances if something shady was happening. Pulling a secret clearance requires you to be absolutely stupid though. You'd have to steal from another soldier in excess of 500 bucks, etc. A TS is a different story though. Some jobs require a secret (communication for example), but when you go for your E-8, you need a TS for the same job. Just throwing it out there, that depending on MOS, you should know the requirements of advancement before you try something.

A secret clearance is them making sure you have no felonies on your record. A TS is a 50-250k investigation about you, your morals, and fact checking your past. There is a HUGE difference.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sweating clearence levels, will not affect me in the least, but i know what your saying about TS.

Will 30mg a day for 30 days be really affective? I should go

30/40/50/50 or
30/40/40/50

but i have to be discrete about it, will the 30mg ED for a month tighten and define me more? I know EPI will harden me up But I would like to add more muscle, ontop of what I have.. I want an effective cycle that I will be happy with, I dont want to go to weak with this but then again , not trying to chance anything, I do have a family, Im not sure what Non Hormonal stacks are really that good now adays that really produce... Ive been out of the game for a while
Right now im 6'2 about 178

I do thank you guys for all the info!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not to be a jerk but at that height and weight you should concentrate on eating. you can try straight 30mg, or 30/30/40/50. its really up to you. you should experience a recomp - i.e. loosing some fat while gaining muscle, though again, at your size, you should work on eating a lot more.

if you don't start eating more, you'll loose your gains in PCT anyways, so if you do start cycling, start eating a lot more now.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not a jerk, good comment's. I went out today shopping, loaded up on chicken, steaks, and a **** load of tuna. I have your normal sups which i take now, whey, Casin, fish oil, bcaa's and such. I had torn a bicep about a year and a half ago which took me out of the gym..did I lose weight? I think to much. This explains my 178 I think i just put in to much cardio, but I could not bring myself to eat like I did when I lifted, IMO i thought I would just gain to much weight and not gain any muscle due to not working out, and I didnt want to go there. I think Im going to hold off on the EPI.. Just play it safe.. Do you recommend any Non hormal stacks that are worth a ****?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
In addition, when you go for a TS, you'll have to admit to PH/Steroid use, as well as when. When they match the timeline up, and realize you violated DoD policies, the chance of them granting you one is fairly slim, though has been known to happen.

How do they find out? Polygraph or just ask you? If it's just verbal what keeps you from not mentioning it or denying it?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
How do they find out? Polygraph or just ask you? If it's just verbal what keeps you from not mentioning it or denying it?
they ask, and then factcheck through your friends in the company, back home etc, and ask them or have them fill out questionnaires. any mismatches, and they do a polygraph. at least they did for me :) .

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Your not a jerk, good comment's. I went out today shopping, loaded up on chicken, steaks, and a **** load of tuna. I have your normal sups which i take now, whey, Casin, fish oil, bcaa's and such. I had torn a bicep about a year and a half ago which took me out of the gym..did I lose weight? I think to much. This explains my 178 I think i just put in to much cardio, but I could not bring myself to eat like I did when I lifted, IMO i thought I would just gain to much weight and not gain any muscle due to not working out, and I didnt want to go there. I think Im going to hold off on the EPI.. Just play it safe.. Do you recommend any Non hormal stacks that are worth a ****?
prime seems to be getting good reviews. might want to use it as part of your PCT. there's a couple reviews of it right now under the heading "supplement info/logs". anways, take care, and play it safe brotha.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
So how do they phrase the isue?

Do they make it a broad question...ever take any muscle building products?

Or break it down..any AAS or any proH?

Do they have a list that you go over?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
never saw the list. they just said tell me about him, asked some questions, expanded on their answers. i never saw the sheets with everything that was said.

the questionnaire i filled out was like 10+ pages of info. and it was steroids, not prohormones. of course, almost everything on the market now days are designer steroids, not prohormones.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
well they are mostly advertised as ProH or just muscle building supps so if you get literal or split hairs you could legally answer no.