New Additions to the IBE Team

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have two new additions to Team IBE. Please welcome both Iron Lungz, and NattyDisaster to the IBE Team. Both have shown an impressive knowledge with product all together, and a willingness to help.

Oh and they dont bite into hype. :D

So if anyone needs some info on IBE product, these two will be more than willing to help as is the rest of the IBE crew.

Please welcome these two individuals.

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Two HUGE additions to our group! All star squad ;).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz doesn't realize the only reason we picked him is because we first thought that he was a she....the person in his avatar :(.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz doesn't realize the only reason we picked him is because we first thought that he was a she....the person in his avatar :(.
LOL!
If I was her, do you honestly think that I would be on the computer? Ummm, no! I can think of plenty of things that I would do to myself... :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys!

Iron, congrats my friend. Very well deserved! You too natty. :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to you too Iron. Looking forward to joining the team. I'm gonna use my status to pull some ladies. LakeMountd claims all you have to do is say "I'm an IBE rep" and you're like the guy on the Axe commercials.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get a cool "IBE Representative" tag under my name, but that's alright, I'm the incognito rep.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
congrats gentlemen!:clap2:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA... you change that yourself my friend.

User CP... DO IT!!! :D

Adams
On every other board I am a member of, which is many, this option is located under User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title. I swear it's not there. I am not new to this lol, been on the boards for a few years now. After doing a quick search it's because I am not a Gold Member. I knew I wasn't blind.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty hasn't been upgraded to Board Sponsor so he can't upgrade his title yet.

Oh, and congrats. You can now upgrade your avatar to the likes of Iron and Trauma's ;) Job requirement. It will draw the males to IBE. Hank's drawing the females to NP as you can see ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Oh, and congrats. You can now upgrade your avatar to the likes of Iron and Trauma's ;) Job requirement. It will draw the males to IBE. Hank's drawing the females to NP as you can see ;)
Well I didn't want to have to post my picture all over the website, but if I have to I guess.... ;) :pose:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T1, Met, and myself have a duty to bring you all hot booty!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL I leave for a couple hours and IBE goes to hell in a hand basket!!!

LMAO, JK Really glad to have you gus on board, Much respect for the both of you and truly fine additions to the team!

LETS PARTTAY!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

yeah, all three of them lol. fitnfirm, rosie and christine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salute, Iron! Congratulations, nattydisaster! Great, great picks, and an awesome opportunity to rep for an impeccable company! :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys and welcome aboard! :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys,.. and keep up the great work!!!