Epistane cycle, intake advise needed

Nite

Awards
Hi,

I started a pulse cycle last week and am now in week 2. I already noticed muscle hardness/fullness from pulse day 2 on and recovery is excellent! No strength gains yet but I'm sure there will be. Also my mood increased and my libido went up. Great product so far.

wk
1 10/20/30
2 40/40/40
3 off
4 off
6 10/20/30
7 40/40/40

I have a few questions though:
1) I take half the dose pre workout and the other post... pre is at 18:00 and post at 20:30, is that OK since the FAQ recommends taking them before 18:00?

2) In week 3 and 4 (and 8 and 9), would I need a Post Cycle Support supplement (not SERM or AI but the supp from Anabolic Innovations)?

Any other advise is also welcome!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) with such short 2 week bursts you should be ok, although morning dosing regardless of workout time is preferred for minimal shutdown.

2)Its not necessary but would be very helpful for continuing gains and getting everything in top notch order before the next 2 week pulse.

I would honestly suggest picking up any reputable test booster and running it throughout the entire cycle to maximize benefits and minimize shutdown.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please also see my epistane FAQ in my signature and Pulsing results for more information.

Nite

Awards
Finished the 2nd pulse week yesterday. Only took 30 mg which seems to be enough for me. Overall gained 4 pounds on the scale and definately lost some fat.

I started Animal Stak today as a natural testosterone booster and also because of other great benefits... I will probably take this for 2 weeks (or maybe 3) to see if I can keep my gains and then start a new pulse cycle with Epi again.