Ban on Epi?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the new list of banned supps include epi? MusclePharm decided not to produce their epi product because of govt issues. Do we need to stock up and prepare for BIG BROTHER:aargh:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to here of Epi on the chopping block other than from Muscle Pharms email. Their legal department may have just let them know it would be better to not sell a designer to the public since they are an advertising machine. It will draw in some younger crowd, and just avoiding that all together is probably better for their own business model.

Adams

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to here of Epi on the chopping block other than from Muscle Pharms email. Their legal department may have just let them know it would be better to not sell a designer to the public since they are an advertising machine. It will draw in some younger crowd, and just avoiding that all together is probably better for their own business model.

Adams
thats something i never would have thought of. guess thats why mr smarty pants adams is a rep.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats something i never would have thought of. guess thats why mr smarty pants adams is a rep.

Naw hes just a rep cause he s damned loveable......err.... um.... never mind,carry on! :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this at all possible?
with now joe biden as vice president.

im just wondering because when i actually want to do epistane in 2 years or so. I want it to be available.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
is this at all possible?

im just wondering because when i actually want to do epistane in 2 years or so. I want it to be available.
If you're worried you could always pick up a few bottles for later. You can find it pretty cheap if you look hard enough.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Sorry for the generally off topic post here, but why has IBE's epi come down in price so substancially? I've been out of the game for about a year.

Last I was on epi, I had phenomenal results.. has the price change come about because it's a different formula? Because the market has been flooded with generic versions?

If this is the same product I was on a year ago, I'll scoop it up for 29.99 right now :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the generally off topic post here, but why has IBE's epi come down in price so substancially? I've been out of the game for about a year.

Last I was on epi, I had phenomenal results.. has the price change come about because it's a different formula? Because the market has been flooded with generic versions?

If this is the same product I was on a year ago, I'll scoop it up for 29.99 right now :)
Because the Raws are easily obtained now. Plus, competition drives price the most.
And actually, it's $25 right now. ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
is this at all possible?

Well Biden was hell bent on AAS and the like but Obama has already stated he could give a rats a$$. He said their are much more important things for the govt to be concerned about. hence I wouldn't worry about biden, in fact once he's in office i believe much of this crazy witchhunt for supps will slowly fade away.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well Biden was hell bent on AAS and the like but Obama has already stated he could give a rats a$$. He said their are much more important things for the govt to be concerned about. hence I wouldn't worry about biden, in fact once he's in office i believe much of this crazy witchhunt for supps will slowly fade away.
I agree.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah our country is way too messed up now.

The war on drugs will have to take a backseat.