How were your X-Dreams????

How did you respond to the Original X-dreams???

• Total voters
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple as that!

How did you guys feel you responded to X-dreams?
Did it live up to your expectations?
Did it exceed them?
Did it work at all for you?
Did you have to take half the bottle?

Explain and discuss how you guys felt about it....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmm buumppp, tell me WHO didnt think Xdreams was even close to expectations???

Who had a Great experience???

natas9

natas9

Awards
Worked great for me at 2 caps, just too expensive...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats just one thing that will be fixed with the new version :thumbsup:

thanks for your response sir!
MMMmmm... so close I can taste it!!!

X-Dream REManufactured is going to be the heat.

Adams

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Simple as that!

How did you guys feel you responded to X-dreams?
Did it live up to your expectations?
Did it exceed them?
Did it work at all for you?
Did you have to take half the bottle?

Explain and discuss how you guys felt about it....
to tell you the truth poop, it was an amazing product! it and mst's sleep stack are the only 2 products that have put me to sleep! my mom is sad cause x-dreams use to put her to sleep when she would have hot flashes... now she waits to try the new version to see if its as good.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i didn't feel that it worked that great. Not sure it was worth the money. i still have half a bottle and havn't taken it for awhile maybe i'll give a couple pills ago again tonight.
I'd have to say that for continious use powerfull made my sleep and mood the best.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didn't feel that it worked that great. Not sure it was worth the money. i still have half a bottle and havn't taken it for awhile maybe i'll give a couple pills ago again tonight.
I'd have to say that for continious use powerfull made my sleep and mood the best.
This is the very reason we redesigned it. The NADA in the original XDream was extremely expensive, and for some it was hit or miss. The new one is will exponentially cheaper, and will work for the masses.

You will not be disappointed.

Adams

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the very reason we redesigned it. The NADA in the original XDream was extremely expensive, and for some it was hit or miss. The new one is will exponentially cheaper, and will work for the masses.

You will not be disappointed.

Adams
Looking forward to trying it. Now that I'm back at university I've gone back into sleep supps to help knock me out. Any idea how long until production is finished, so we can carry it at NP?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying it. Now that I'm back at university I've gone back into sleep supps to help knock me out. Any idea how long until production is finished, so we can carry it at NP?
fairly soon is all I can really say.... most of the product is at the cappers ready to go just waiting on a few more ingredients (as of last week.... may be further along)

Did you try the the first one ever??? Howd it do for ya??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mrchristian do you mind elaborating on your results? did you experience ANYTHING???? elevated mood, calming effect? Or just nothing at all?

.... so gone... you didnt vote sir, although feedback is even better.:thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on fella's, I know more people used XDream.

Adams

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
mrchristian do you mind elaborating on your results? did you experience ANYTHING???? elevated mood, calming effect? Or just nothing at all?

.... so gone... you didnt vote sir, although feedback is even better.:thumbsup:

Im not sure what was wrong. It just really didnt help me sleep that much. I even tried higher doses at times. In the begining I had slight relaxation effects but nothing special. I am interested in the reformulated version though!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure what was wrong. It just really didnt help me sleep that much. I even tried higher doses at times. In the begining I had slight relaxation effects but nothing special. I am interested in the reformulated version though!
well I have a feeling youll def be pleased with this next version :thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who else? We want to hear your thoughts on the first one so we can attack every avenue on the new one... put it up!!!

Adams

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I hate being a non-responder, especially with sleep supps. Such troubles sleeping. Any indication of when the reformulated version will be released?!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
71 views and half the responses are ours... let your opinion be heard folks... if you havnt ever tried it even due to price then check off option 4....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually had a horrible time with X-Dreams. Weird, really - it made me feel anxious and alert. No rest at all when I tried it.
Hell, I even tried different dosing protocals.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually had a horrible time with X-Dreams. Weird, really - it made me feel anxious and alert. No rest at all when I tried it.
Hell, I even tried different dosing protocals.
That def is an odd response :think:

abish

abish

Awards
I really didnt respond to it at all. I even tried as far as 4 caps and nothing. I think a few times that i even had a harder time staying asleep through the night

Awards
It worked ok for me, but i'm hooked on a lot stronger sleep drugs right now, if i can get of them, i still have the original and might get the new to compare. But last year when i was taking it would help relax me into sleep. But i had one weird side effect from it that think might have been a drug interaction. The next day i felt very relax, infact to relaxed like eyes wanted to stay shut all day. I don't get hang over from many drugs so this was weird. But i plan on trying it again, so i can make sure if it was a drug interaction or not.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
It works great for me, relaxed me and put me in a mellow mood.

My wife had trouble sleeping and was very restless, could not get into a deep sleep with it. She tried it twice at different times in the week.

I love it but it puts her into some weird state restlessness.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works great for me, relaxed me and put me in a mellow mood.

My wife had trouble sleeping and was very restless, could not get into a deep sleep with it. She tried it twice at different times in the week.

I love it but it puts her into some weird state restlessness.
This is one of the main reasons for a redesign as well. The NADA working on the cannaboid receptors had a wierd effect on some.

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall give my honest opinion on the original formulation. :D

The first time i ever took x-dreams it worked well, VERY well in fact. I really thought it was going to be a solid winner all around. I experienced a type of relaxation that was completely new to me, so i was instantly intrigued.

However, every subsequent time i took it after my initial response yielded absolutely nothing. I was utterly shocked and disappointed at that point.

I'll definitely give the new formulation a try, so i'm hoping it's back to solid effects for me. :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Believe me youll get those results you expect :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want to try the newer version. Hopefully, I will have a different outcome the second time around.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fairly soon is all I can really say.... most of the product is at the cappers ready to go just waiting on a few more ingredients (as of last week.... may be further along)

Did you try the the first one ever??? Howd it do for ya??
I don't believe I ever used X-Dreams. I've used just about everything else under the sun though :think: When the new one is released, I'll try and give it a go though (IBE has been quite generous to NP with samples in the past )

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't work well for me either, actually kept me up a bit, did have some weird ass dreams on the sleep I did get. I also have have a bottle left.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback guys! thanks a ton!

Lets keep it comin, ;)

abish

abish

Awards
i am really curious as to how the new formula will work. I really need a solid sleep supplment. but i will have to try a sample or hear some assounding reviews about its effectivness before purchasing another bottle

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am really curious as to how the new formula will work. I really need a solid sleep supplment. but i will have to try a sample or hear some assounding reviews about its effectivness before purchasing another bottle
You will not be disappointed, I can promise you that. Just wait for the reviews. Hopefully I can get the go ahead to release some info soon.

Also, this version will be MUCH MORE cost effective.

Adams

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Didn't work well for me either, actually kept me up a bit
This was my experience as well. Gave me sort of buzz, but not as "euphoric" as I would have liked.

Vegking

Awards
Did not work for me either. I never really have a problem falling asleep, my problem is waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep until it is time to get up. Very frustrating as it effects my productivity the next day and hurts my workouts. I will give the new one a try.