Silly question

J

jcratty75

Awards
Everybodys selling EPI for 29.99 did I miss something >? Is it going away or getting redone ?? i grabbed a bottle but is everything ok ?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everybodys selling EPI for 29.99 did I miss something >? Is it going away or getting redone ?? i grabbed a bottle but is everything ok ?
Everything is fine :thumbsup:

Just been out for a while and retailers are prob still wanting it to move so droppin the prices helps! Its good enough to get at a higher price but people that still havnt tried it cause of that will def start buying more with it being lower..... at least Im sure thats the thinking.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I think we may hopefully see a drop in alot of aspects of the market, for a brief period. Things are tough all over, money is paramount in peoples minds, and people are worried, so I can imagine the mid size supplement store owner will be trying to be sure they can 'unload' some of their inventory to free up some capital, and be sure they can buckle down for any rough roads ahead. If someone is stocked up on product, or maybe a little overstocked and consumers arent buying, they are stuck with the product, so a markdown or two will drive up sales, clear out any 'excess' inventroy and make customers happy. Just my 2 cents.