EPI and PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

EPI and PCT

Just wanted to get some feed back from the people in this forum about EPi. I was wondering if I use epi what should I use with it and use for my pct to achieve what I want. I am 25 5'9" 175 & 18%bf. I want to gain 20lbs of lean mass and drop down to atleast 10%bf. I am also undecided on if i should pulse or not and for how long. Thanks for the help you guys can give me.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

well if you want to make those goals dont expect to do it in one bottle man... that means dropping approx 14lbs at the same time as adding 20lbs of lbm.... thats ridiculous regardless of what you are looking to take.

You need to go for one or the other, lose fat or gain muscle (id go for a bit of both) or just recomp and lower your expectations.

This compound is GREAT for accomplising both goals, burning fat while adding LBM but not to the extent you are thinking.

Also I dont know your experience with Designer steroids and or prohormones but I hope you know what is truely capable...

I personally gained 13.5 lbs on a fairly high cal diet and didnt put on hardly any fat doing so, My PCT was also comprehensive enough that I was able to continue to gain another 5 lbs bringing it to a total gain of 18lbs which still grew further in the following months (all gains retained).

Again Id choose one or the other for a goal, preferably losing that fat with a decent diet (BTW diet is going to be key here regardless of your goals, dont have your diet set for the goal and you wont make an kind of real progress either way).

If you want a list of good support supps to take with Epi and also through PCT check out my post here on what I did (not the cheapest but Id do it again in a heartbeat for the results)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tml#post811500

good luck and get back to us with a lil more info (diet in check, experience with this type of compound ect) and we can helpp you a lil more... but sounds like your a lil unversed and expecting a lil much for ANY compound or gear out there...
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%

Quote Originally Posted by bawoods View Post
    Just wanted to get some feed back from the people in this forum about EPi. I was wondering if I use epi what should I use with it and use for my pct to achieve what I want. I am 25 5'9" 175 & 18%bf. I want to gain 20lbs of lean mass and drop down to atleast 10%bf. I am also undecided on if i should pulse or not and for how long. Thanks for the help you guys can give me.

not to be a dck but if you have no idea what to use for PCT you need to do some research.....even more so if you think you are going to put on 20 lbs of lean mass and loose 8% body fat (about a 35 lb net lean mass gain) you really need to do research cause you have no idea what the compound is capable of

the best help I can give you is eat, eat , eat and....

then come back with a planned cycle a plannned pct and ask for feedback on what you have planned

here is a good place to start ...your research

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...-epistane.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

or just check the FAQ in my signature.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

Epi is AWESOME !!! i did a pulse for 6 weeks 20mgs pre workout and strenght went up steady bodyfat dropped muscles just got REAL FULL Cant wait for another go this time will be a bulk over winter. Sides are non existant, recovery was super easy since i kept it low again thanks IBE
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    Epi is AWESOME !!! i did a pulse for 6 weeks 20mgs pre workout and strenght went up steady bodyfat dropped muscles just got REAL FULL Cant wait for another go this time will be a bulk over winter. Sides are non existant, recovery was super easy since i kept it low again thanks IBE
    Niiiiice!!!!

Glad to hear you were so pleased with your cycle!!! Its def a wonderful compound.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Niiiiice!!!!

Glad to hear you were so pleased with your cycle!!! Its def a wonderful compound.
    On top of all that, liver enzymes appear to suffer no elevation whatsoever. I am VERY sensitive to orals and Epistane doesn't give me any symptoms of liver toxicity OR raised enzymes in blood tests, even at 60mg over 5 weeks.

Fantastic!!!
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    On top of all that, liver enzymes appear to suffer no elevation whatsoever. I am VERY sensitive to orals and Epistane doesn't give me any symptoms of liver toxicity OR raised enzymes in blood tests, even at 60mg over 5 weeks.

Fantastic!!!
    that's sick news right there!