Epistane Dosing

Leonidus

Awards
I just receieved my bottle yesterday, and i heard most people saying that each dose/pill was 10mg, but on the back of mine it says 20. So did i get extra lucky and get twice the amount of epi, or was it a misprinted label? Any feedback would be appreciated.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah if you read the label on the EPI it says the dose is 20mgs, but at 2 caps a dose. so essentially it is 10mg a cap.

Adams

Leonidus

Awards
Thank you for the quick response man. I thought i got a super batch or something :head:. Sorry but i got one other question, i have my pct all lined up with a serm and nolva.. but as far as on cycle, would i need anything more than milk thistle, hawthorne berry, a multi, and fish oil?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the quick response man. I thought i got a super batch or something :head:. Sorry but i got one other question, i have my pct all lined up with a serm and nolva.. but as far as on cycle, would i need anything more than milk thistle, hawthorne berry, a multi, and fish oil?
Looks good my man... just a dialed in diet for your goals, and you are set to go. Lift hard, eat hard.

Adams

Leonidus

Awards
Looks good my man... just a dialed in diet for your goals, and you are set to go. Lift hard, eat hard.

Adams
Yeah eating around 300g protein daily, 3500-4000 cal/day. Ive heard great things about your guys product, ill write up a review and possibly a log when im through.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah eating around 300g protein daily, 3500-4000 cal/day. Ive heard great things about your guys product, ill write up a review and possibly a log when im through.
Lookin forward to it... you will definitely be pleased. Definitely drop in and let us know how your progress is going.

Adams

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you almost had me running to buy more epi when i first read your post :)

you came to the right place to learn more on how to use that product, do a little search here and you'll find some great threads that will answer all your questions, be sure to nail down you PCT before you start.

Leonidus

Awards
you almost had me running to buy more epi when i first read your post :)

you came to the right place to learn more on how to use that product, do a little search here and you'll find some great threads that will answer all your questions, be sure to nail down you PCT before you start.
Lol yeah it seems to be all the buzz. Ive done two prior ph cycles, both with lg sciences, methyl 1-d, then liquid masterdrol, strength increases were good, and good androgenic energy, but never really gained more than a pound or two. Had a clean diet too. Took the last 4 months off after pct, using only creatine ethyl ester, and protein of course.

Ive got activate xtreme for my pct serm(sp?) and nolva on hand throughout cycle in case. Although since this is supposed to reduce estrogen, shouldnt need it. About to hit the gym, looking forward to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Iceman72 Anabolics 7
STLJones Anabolics 20
Anabolics 65