IBE epistane question

1. Registered User

IBE epistane question

Hey i would like an IBE rep answer me this question. This will be my first steroid cycle and i have my PCT all planned out. As my serm i will be using lumps nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or would 20/20/20/20 be sufficient? I have extra chest fat and puffy nipples since i was younger. I dont have lumps but i guess id say i got psuedo gyno? I want to know how i should dose the epistane in order for the chest fat and puffiness of my nipples 2 go away since i know many have had luck using the product and getitng rid of it. Also, can i take creatine while im on epistane? I want to get the most muscle gains and gyno reduction as possible. Please help. Thanks

2. Registered User

WHile on the cycle i will be on a caloric deficit and will be doing cardio 5 times a week since i will know that will help burn the chest fat faster and drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day. Will my plan work to get rid of my chest fat and the puffiness of my nips?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Well if it is just chest fat, like I said a caloric deficit run of epi would help you out by leaning your chest. If it is true glandular gyno, then I wouldn't bet on it. Though some have reported on the positive for that. Run the nolva at 40/40/20/20. And keep it on hand because you never know when you will have a flare up if it is glandular.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane PCT Question
    By fireworks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
  2. epistane question
    By Rugbyfan89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:19 PM