Puffy Nips from bulk

bmur

Awards
alright bro's..first time posting in here in a while

since my last bulk i gained alot of weight..not all good weight

My right nipple has become slightly sensetive and puffy..when i feel for a lump, i feel a tiny little thing..just got it maybe a few months ago, hasnt gotten better, or worse

my left is just as puffy...but no lumps or pain..just puffy

im cutting atm, so should i wait and see if the puffiness goes away? as well as the small lump and sensitiveness

id guess my BF is around 15% right now

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
a year ago? and now gyno? :confused: natural low test? any health problems we should know about? slipped a disc in your back in the past month?

bmur

Awards
a year ago? and now gyno? :confused: natural low test? any health problems we should know about? slipped a disc in your back in the past month?
nah bro..not that im aware of..doesnt make much sense huh

im hoping it goes away once i loose this fat i gained from my bulk

had surgery on my right shoulder recently..doubt that could be anything.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
theoretically it will go away. don't know what to say here. lost as heck, and don't want to make the wrong call.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
gyno symptoms do vary... just about everyone has puffy nipples but the tenderness to touch and the lil lump is also one for some people. i myself have the same symptoms with gyno.
im willing to bet my money on gyno but you can always do lab work to find out. heck, go to the doc for lab work and he may prescribe you a blocker!

-paramedic advise is not fdaa approved

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds more like estrogenic fat deposition. Granted, there are a myriad of other factors that play into gyno aggravation and/or formation.

bmur

Awards
It sounds more like estrogenic fat deposition. Granted, there are a myriad of other factors that play into gyno aggravation and/or formation.
hmm ill look into this!

thanks for the help

bmur

Awards
gonna post some pics, see what you guys think

what ya think? gyno or fat

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Negs for shaving chest. BYAAAAHHHH!

Explain thy self!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
rugger1 - just a random thought i had. i know if you do acid, you are barred from being a pilot, because if your back gets injured, some residual acid can get released into the bloodstream causing a flashback. weird, unusual, but how else can you explain gyno with 1 year off aas use? its a remote possibility, regardless of how unusual it could be. maybe a recent slipped disc caused aas in spine to be released, at a time when natural testosterone dipped from stress, bulking, and estrogen levels being high (this is the predominant hormone in bulking - look at what they inject cattle with) - causing gyno. remote, random, but if acid can do it, why not aas? just a thought.

sounds random - completely unlikely, but probably more likely than random gyno. i almost think he should get his test levels checked because this is just odd.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of oxycontin doing that too - don't know how the opioid family relates to anything else, but i'm out of guesses.

so many criteria have to be met for that to happen though (even if its possible, which i'm not sure of) i felt like a schmuck even asking.

cynic

cynic

Awards
Just some thoughts:

You bulked, so you probably gained some body fat...you likely gained some fat in the chest area. There are glands behind the nipple, so if your looking for a small lump you will feel one, everyone will...that does not mean its gyno. Also, EVRYONE'S nipples are sensitive, and if your sitting there pinching and poking them, they will get more sensitive. Real gyno hurts.

I'm not saying its not gyno...I'm just saying that most gyno concerns are waaaay overblown.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Just some thoughts:

You bulked, so you probably gained some body fat...
I'm not saying its not gyno...I'm just saying that most gyno concerns are waaaay overblown.
yeah man, looks like you just put on a couple pounds, no big deal

iDShaDoW

Awards
Yea I sorta got the same actually lol. Figured it was just my diet.

No pain though.

Is there a longer name for gyno that I can look up and find more info on?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Yea I sorta got the same actually lol. Figured it was just my diet.

No pain though.

Is there a longer name for gyno that I can look up and find more info on?
gynecomastia. to the post about oxycontin, ass, and acid, wow. that's all i can say, lol. aas and OC work nothing like lsd, and cannot be "triggered" or "leaked" out if you crack your spine or any discs. lsd stays in your body forever. you can get a spinal tap 30yrs after using it only once, and it will show up on the results. as for aas and OC, they totally clear the body after a period time. how long, depends on length used, how much was used, etc. you simply have added a little fat due to your diet and do NOT have gyno. do more cable crossovers, flyes, etc, at higher reps, to tone up the pectoral muscles. also maybe get some Napalm to directly decrease the amount of adipose tissue around the pecs. i had gyno as a teen and I can say you def don't have it. don't worry brotha, it'll go away with some hard work :thumbsup:

bmur

Awards
gynecomastia. to the post about oxycontin, ass, and acid, wow. that's all i can say, lol. aas and OC work nothing like lsd, and cannot be "triggered" or "leaked" out if you crack your spine or any discs. lsd stays in your body forever. you can get a spinal tap 30yrs after using it only once, and it will show up on the results. as for aas and OC, they totally clear the body after a period time. how long, depends on length used, how much was used, etc. you simply have added a little fat due to your diet and do NOT have gyno. do more cable crossovers, flyes, etc, at higher reps, to tone up the pectoral muscles. also maybe get some Napalm to directly decrease the amount of adipose tissue around the pecs. i had gyno as a teen and I can say you def don't have it. don't worry brotha, it'll go away with some hard work :thumbsup:
thats what i like to hear..thanks bro!

idk why..just get hella paranoid

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What is the importance of a slipped disc on this subject?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
What is the importance of a slipped disc on this subject?
lol, exactly. there is no importance. i think suncloud is a hippie or something, and was just coming up with a ridiculous explanation. DOOM CREW!!! UGH!!

bmur

Awards
just ordered 2 bottles of napalm!

do you think i should wait until i get a little leaner? or apply to the areas now

note- my diet is on check, and do my cardio 5x week

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol, exactly. there is no importance. i think suncloud is a hippie or something, and was just coming up with a ridiculous explanation. DOOM CREW!!! UGH!!
far from a hippie bassgod. just trying to come up with something that made sense rather than random gyno. i have on good account that oxycontin can enter the bloodstream from a back injury, i do know that lsd does that, i said it might be possible that aas can do that, not probable, not likely, - i don't know.

as i said, it was a little on the random side, just trying to figure out how on earth gyno could just randomly show up. possible medication given for an injury (especially back/neck) might suppress test, just asking for some more information about his background brotha, especially on the medical side. you will notice that post was before he uploaded pics. anyways, thats enough bitc*in for me.

and yes, the guy who started a thread explaining why GWB and big pharma did summer ban 2008 and made possession laws higher for AAS is a likely candidate for a hippie. come to think about it, i guess that does make me a hippie. but then again, i don't do drugs, because i'm in the PD.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
far from a hippie bassgod. just trying to come up with something that made sense rather than random gyno. i have on good account that oxycontin can enter the bloodstream from a back injury, i do know that lsd does that, i said it might be possible that aas can do that, not probable, not likely, - i don't know.

as i said, it was a little on the random side, just trying to figure out how on earth gyno could just randomly show up. possible medication given for an injury (especially back/neck) might suppress test, just asking for some more information about his background brotha, especially on the medical side. you will notice that post was before he uploaded pics. anyways, thats enough bitc*in for me.

and yes, the guy who started a thread explaining why GWB and big pharma did summer ban 2008 and made possession laws higher for AAS is a likely candidate for a hippie. come to think about it, i guess that does make me a hippie. but then again, i don't do drugs, because i'm in the PD.
sorry bro, the name "suncloud" and talking about lsd made it seem(to me) like you were a hippie, lol. my bad...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 2 bottles of napalm!

do you think i should wait until i get a little leaner? or apply to the areas now

note- my diet is on check, and do my cardio 5x week
What is your bf% right now? If it is 12% or so, then you can start using it. Otherwise, you won't notice that much of a difference. I'd start with trying to tone up the chest first. For your cardio, do it on an empty stomach in the morning with only bcaa's taken before and during the session. This will help preserve muscle. Scivation Xtend is my personal fave bcaa product :thumbsup: TASTES DELICIOUS!

bmur

Awards
What is your bf% right now? If it is 12% or so, then you can start using it. Otherwise, you won't notice that much of a difference. I'd start with trying to tone up the chest first. For your cardio, do it on an empty stomach in the morning with only bcaa's taken before and during the session. This will help preserve muscle. Scivation Xtend is my personal fave bcaa product :thumbsup: TASTES DELICIOUS!
ok, this clears up much confusion! I am higher, more like 14-15%..just hold alot of fat on my chest :(

ill wait until i am lower though, thanks!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Bass, you really dig the Napalm? You think I should run that in PCT?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Bass, you really dig the Napalm? You think I should run that in PCT?
Yea I loved napalm, but I mixed mine with clen to REALLY increase the spot specific fat burning effects. It worked very nicely. A VERY minimal amount of the clen gets into your bloodstream, so it enhances the fat loss, while giving you ZERO sides :) I'd use it for sure. You're at a low enough bf%

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yea I loved napalm, but I mixed mine with clen to REALLY increase the spot specific fat burning effects. It worked very nicely. A VERY minimal amount of the clen gets into your bloodstream, so it enhances the fat loss, while giving you ZERO sides :) I'd use it for sure. You're at a low enough bf%
I should be quite a bit lower as well in 3 to 4 weeks. I'll holla at you closer to PCT to figure it out... Is Clen easily obtainable? i.e. legal?

Nice Avi dude. You should shoot out the rest of your pics.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I should be quite a bit lower as well in 3 to 4 weeks. I'll holla at you closer to PCT to figure it out... Is Clen easily obtainable? i.e. legal?

Nice Avi dude. You should shoot out the rest of your pics.
Thanks bro, I literally just posted it. Took the pics yesterday. I'm gonna post a front shot along with this one in my log as before pics. Then i'll post after pics when the cycle is over. Clen IS VERY easily attainable and is legal, as long as it is for your lab experiments only. :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I literally just posted it. Took the pics yesterday. I'm gonna post a front shot along with this one in my log as before pics. Then i'll post after pics when the cycle is over. Clen IS VERY easily attainable and is legal, as long as it is for your lab experiments only. :)
Yes, I have some gerbils I want to get jacked.

IceT

IceT

Awards
Thats not even close to being a 1 on the Gyno scale.

iDShaDoW

Awards
Lol, man this thread got me being paranoid thinking I got gyno but you all said it's usually accompanied by some sort of pain or tendernness right?

I think I just have some fat... I hope...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Lol, man this thread got me being paranoid thinking I got gyno but you all said it's usually accompanied by some sort of pain or tendernness right?

I think I just have some fat... I hope...
Correct.