Diets

1. Question Diets

Is there a website or place that has examples of clean bulk diets? For that matter any kind of diet. What I am looking for is an example or Meals 1-6, a rough idea of X amount of calories vs weight. I want to see a lot of ideas so I can see which way I want to go.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    Is there a website or place that has examples of clean bulk diets? For that matter any kind of diet. What I am looking for is an example or Meals 1-6, a rough idea of X amount of calories vs weight. I want to see a lot of ideas so I can see which way I want to go.
    Calculate your BMR

Calculate your maintenance calories

Eat cleanly over your calories, increase 250-500 per day on a weekly basis. Set your macronutrient goals at 35/35/30 (P/C/F or %Protein, %Carbs, %Fats)

If you give me your current stats and activitiy level I can calculate your BMR/MC and we can go from there in designing a diet for you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Calculate your BMR

Calculate your maintenance calories

Eat cleanly over your calories, increase 250-500 per day on a weekly basis. Set your macronutrient goals at 35/35/30 (P/C/F or %Protein, %Carbs, %Fats)

If you give me your current stats and activitiy level I can calculate your BMR/MC and we can go from there in designing a diet for you.
    5' 10"
    198 - 200 lbs
    AF is light
    Workouts are 2 hours if I do cardio (30 minutes).

I was thinking no more than +500 cal, but I haven't done a bulk cycle in a long time! I was thinking of runnig M1T with another compund that is not Methylated...EQ?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    5' 10"
    198 - 200 lbs
    AF is light
    Workouts are 2 hours if I do cardio (30 minutes).

I was thinking no more than +500 cal, but I haven't done a bulk cycle in a long time! I was thinking of runnig M1T with another compund that is not Methylated...EQ?
    I calculate your BMR as follows:
    BMR(HB) 1968
    BMR(KM) 1882

And maintenance:
    Maint(HB) 2754

I would start with 250 cal or so over that... 3,000 is probably a good goal to shoot for. I would monitor your cal/protein/carb/fat intake for a week or 2 so you know what it "feels like" to take in 3,000 cals. Once you've got that down you can gradually increase your weekly calorie intake.

If you are looking to bulk I would shoot for a 35/35/30 percentage breakdown of protein/carbs/fats and try to make sure your carbs are coming from good sources, not sugars.

Also, I wouldn't stack anything with M1T... it's really unecessary as you should be able to blow up on the M1T alone.

You should checkout fitday dot com as a lot of people use it to log their diets. I use my own spreadsheets but its basically the same.

5. 35/35/30, not 40/40/20 which I see a lot of people recommending or the MHP 40/30/30

You find 35/35/30 is best for clean bulking then? (not a lot of fate gain?)

6. Take a look at this post. I believe it's chalked full of what you're asking for.

Fuel Talk Pt 1...Though I'd Share This
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Detox Diets and Cleansing Diets: Do They Work?
    By anoopbal in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. Superdrol and low cal diets
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:35 AM
  3. P+C / P+F Diets
    By Nelson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 11:40 PM
  4. Fat Diets