yo yo its TapouT need some advice from experienced ppl.

TapouT sparta

Awards
ok im 6 ft 190 lbs i recently lost about 40 lbs in 5 months on low carb and cardio. now im ready to bulk up im ready to make the switch to highcarb/high protein. im just taking one product right now noxplode (short on cash)but planing to add cell mass and nitrix. but my question is switching diets really affect weight gain not from lifting and supps but from fat since my body has been used too low carb? or will the anabolic diet be a better choice? and if you can add some supps and diet plans that worked for you it will be greatly appreciated thanx.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=tifmqKz34V4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
tapout-slowly up ur cals so ur body isnt in shock by how much food ur taking in. ur protein shouldve been high all along, regardless low carb. lift heavy, do cardio 3 times a week....how many cals, carbs, protein were u takin in when u were cutting and how many do u plan on with this bulk?

TapouT sparta

Awards
i was taking in about 40g carbs per day.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
everyday? did u have a cheat day? how many cals

TapouT sparta

Awards
wasnt keeping track of cals but no cheat days until 3 months into my diet. and not one soda in 6 months.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thats good. idk wut u say other than to slowly up the amount of cals and carbs...keep the protein high

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
Certainly increase your carbs slowly.... especially high density carbs such as whole grain starches...... Good rule of thumb would be to add 30-40 grams a week......make sure a lionshare of the carbs are fiberous fruits and vegis......make 30% starchy carbs and keep them isolated to your the meal before your workout and the 1st solid meal after your workout.....carb petitioning works really well. You need to start logging your food intake, that way you know what you are putting in your face. When you got your carbs intigrated, you should be eating 3-5 grams per pound of body weight..... protein should be 1 gr per pound of body weight...... Your total kcals to maintain your BMR should be 10kcals x body weight x 1.2= resting calorie expenditure for the day..... On a bulking cycle add 500 kcals per week to the BMR until you see a 1-2 lbs weight gain each week..... level off your calories there . Alternate every 6-12 weeks mass then cutting cycles so you do not become too bulky, or too cut......Peace! :study:

TapouT sparta

Awards
thanx guys for yhe advice much appreciated!!!!!!!!1