help my boy ..real quick
- 06-26-2008, 09:27 AM
- 06-26-2008, 10:30 AM
06-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah, need a bit more info to be accurate - "lil fat" though is not a good idea for a "boy" or anyone really who wants a good hormone profile naturally. What's his age, height, body fat, lifting experience, physical activity level?
06-26-2008, 02:31 PM
06-26-2008, 02:50 PM
06-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Just off the cuff, using the info given, here's a starting point:
For bulking, I like 15xBodyweight+20% in kCal/day, split into 6-8meals. Hi carbs at breakfast, during and post-workout; lower carbs with lots of fruits and veggies throughout the rest of the day. Start with 1g Prot/lb bodyweight, 30-35% of daily kCals from fat, rest from good healthy carbs.
For a beginner, total body workouts 3 times a week is my standard Rx, focusing on major compound lifts (learning to squat, deadlift, bench, clean and press, push press with proper form!). Accentuate smaller muscle groups with isolation movements, but they should be lower priority. Again, assuming he's a beginner, 6 different lifts in each workout should be all he needs.
06-29-2008, 06:57 PM
a few questions that need answering first IMHO
how much of his weight is bodyfat?
how long has he been lifting?
what body type is he?
is he invloved in sport? bulk up for football for example?
Similar Forum Threads
- By kineticswole in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2014, 06:45 AM
- By slayer57 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
- By lightweight in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 36Last Post: 02-01-2006, 07:47 AM
- By Jjaden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:53 PM
- By Bean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 37Last Post: 04-25-2003, 04:26 PM