- 06-16-2008, 12:19 AM
- 06-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Technically, the trapezius is a diamond shaped muscle that goes from the middle of your back to your neck. Exercises that train them are shrugs, upright rows, deadlifts, power cleans, etc.M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-16-2008, 12:26 AM
Doing back and shoulders indirectly hits them, but shrugs whether BB or DB are going to be the only real isolation exercises. Unless your gyms got a Trap machine, which is probly some sort of modified shruggin action anyways.
06-16-2008, 12:29 AM
is the trapzieus, the nice muslces that jay cutler has he has huge ones thats what im talking bout, they kinda branch off from the neck correct?
06-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brian92 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:33 PM
- By jasonk202 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM
- By culversguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2010, 03:02 PM
- By Pitbull14218 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:44 AM
- By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2003, 11:45 PM