Eatting at a hotel for a few days

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
listen up. im going to a wedding 6hrs away. we hit the road friday 8a. i need to cover all my meals expect the wedding dinner on sat nite..

HOW can i cook SAFELY in a hotel room.?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have cooked oatmeal in a coffee maker... egg beaters in the microwave...

lunch meat, tuna...

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
easy... costco.. tuna fish, oats, and fishoil. whey protein.. your set.. bring a duffel bag :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
continental breakfast! for meals you could pack meals in a cooler in the car or stop at subways or something that you like but is reasonably healthy. Or just take the weekend off and eat your heart out! lol. You should be fine if you just watch your calories and what you intake.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wanted to use a hot plate and cook steaks in ****.. but i will set off the smoke almarm?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
PIG OUT! ur in a hotel... thats automatic vacation time!
salty, fried, anything with empty cals in it...unless ur getting ready for a show, kick it!! mostly everyone here kills themselves everyday in the gym... why not cheat a little... getting swole is a lifetime of work anyway... unless ur in the middle of a supplement cycle... then id bring some pre packaged chicken and minuet ready rice for the microwave!!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they is no microwave.. i understand that u guys are telling me cheat. but i wanted to bring food bc im BROKE. no money to eat out and take in 4500 plus cals

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
they is no microwave.. i understand that u guys are telling me cheat. but i wanted to bring food bc im BROKE. no money to eat out and take in 4500 plus cals
i see...... thats tuff

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your macros like?
I would say take some nuts (Pistachios and Almonds), Turkey Sausage/Beef Jerky. Take some protein powder for that as well. For carbs, I would say WW Bread and some fruit etc.

I'd do minimal cooking,and just have pre-made stuff. Especially if you got no microwave. Is there a stove and fridge?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
imbring a 24qt cooler with me.. im thinking i can boil eggs on a hotplate. and store pre cooked chicken in my cooler and eat fruit and carbs

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

just pack a bunch of sandwiches (hamand cheese/ penutbutter and jelly) and put them in a cooler with oranges, grapefruit, apples... 3 gallons of water?

goodluck

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when we went to the Arnold i bought 3lbs of lean turkey lunch meat and two loafs of Ezekiel bread; pre made all sandwiches the night before.
A box of metabolic drive bars (free shipping), 3 gallons of water and a bag of Oreos.

But if you don't have a microwave you are going to be very limited on your meal choices. Flavored tuna packets, salmon. Pre-cooked shrimp, crab meat; in a cooler of course.

I used to race ATVs nationally, year round and i lived in hotels every weekend. We would bring our own microwaves. You can get a small cheap one for $50 at walmart.

I would be freaking out too but there are most definitely ways to make this work. Good luck...