**** Clean Bulks.EAT

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
**** Clean Bulks.

When You Bulk... EAT MADD CARBS.
You Gain much more muscle.
If You are too restrictive, you wont gain muscle mass.
Anyone Agree?

Besides after months of dieting. your body wants those extra carbs.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well you are huge, so maybe I should listen to you.

Its about overall caloric intake. I can personally gain muscle on 150 grams a carbs a day, but for energy purposes and with my training levels I like to gain LBM from around 200-375 grams a day. Eat healthy nutritious foods and make sure you are eating enough and you will grow.

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
im not saying eat ice cream and junk food.
Whole Wheat pastas , rice, dairies, meats. Good sources of food but alot of it and frequently. idk. i could be speaking pure bull **** right now. i think it works for me at leasts. everyone has there methods

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
im not saying eat ice cream and junk food.
Whole Wheat pastas , rice, dairies, meats. Good sources of food but alot of it and frequently. idk. i could be speaking pure bull **** right now. i think it works for me at leasts. everyone has there methods
I never said you were referring to junk food, however just eating large amount of carbs is just a little over simplified if one is trying to gain LBM (instead of just general mass).

Some people need amounts of carbohydrates (whether its complex or simple) that would make others put on excessive adipose tissue. It's all about knowing your body and how it responds to certain calorie intakes and certain macro breakdowns.

You are not speaking bs, its just a little exaggerated. I personally love carbs as well and know my sweet spot.

Brandon21

Awards
**** Clean Bulks.

When You Bulk... EAT MADD CARBS.
You Gain much more muscle.
If You are too restrictive, you wont gain muscle mass.
Anyone Agree?

Besides after months of dieting. your body wants those extra carbs.
I completely disagree with this method of bulking, it is a good way to put on too much fat and feel bloated all of the time. I use to eat like this and sure I gained mass, but I now bulk much smarted, feel better.

Posted at Professional Muscle by Phil Heron
1. If you eat when you are not hungry, you will get fat.
2. When you are hungry, you need to eat.
3. Do not project how many calories you need, it changes day to day. No one is that smart.
4. Find out what ratios you need or DESIRE for the look you want.
5. Make your body hungry and do things to make it desire growth.
6. Relax and let genetics do their job.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Posted at Professional Muscle by Phil Heron
1. If you eat when you are not hungry, you will get fat.
2. When you are hungry, you need to eat.
3. Do not project how many calories you need, it changes day to day. No one is that smart.
4. Find out what ratios you need or DESIRE for the look you want.
5. Make your body hungry and do things to make it desire growth.
6. Relax and let genetics do their job.
I like that, makes me feel better about days when i dont write down everything i eat and just eat when im hungry.