Advise on Supplements for Bulking Muscle

Tomazao

Tomazao

Awards
Im right Now on Kaizen Creatine Transport for gaining muscle, and im thinking to take LG Sciences Methyl Masterdrol V2 or Molecular Nutrition X-Factor. What you recomend?, are there any side effect's on this products?.
Thanks!. I really appreciate your advise :).

This are the supplements im taking:

Kaizen Creatine Transport
Dorian Yates Propeptide
Solaray Spectro3 Multivitamin
SNI L-Glutamine
Barlean's Flax Oil

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoyed MMV2 immensely! And would def recommend it! You could always go X Factor..but it seems like a hit or miss, works well for some and dosent for others....

Tomazao

Tomazao

Awards
My Diet is... Oatmeal in the morning and sometimes just bread with jelly and milk, dinner is fish or chicken and one day a week is meat, in the night is tuna, egg's or corn flakes.

the gym training is monday Chest, tuesday back, wednesday biceps and triceps, thursday legs and friday shoulders.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your focus should be on your nutrition, not your supplementation. From what you have written, you are lacking sufficient calories for muscle growth. The most important aspect that you can control is your diet.

Tomazao

Tomazao

Awards
Rodja.. one last question... what healty calories do you recommend me?. Thanks again :).

tommy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja.. one last question... what healty calories do you recommend me?. Thanks again :).

tommy.
The basics:
Lean proteins (>7g/oz)
Whole-grain carbs (e.g. oats, rice, red potato)
Healthy fats (e.g. olive-oil, PB, avocado)
Produce...lots of produce

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Dood, how old are you? And please tell me you're really not 76lbs. You're asking whether you should take X-factor or Methyl Masterdrol......sort of like asking whether you should buy a Jetta or a turbo Hyabusa.

Tell me: Did you know Methyl Mast. is a prohormone?

Methyl Masterdrol Androstane Ester (DSHEA compliant prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Stanolone (ACTIVE STEROID)

Tomazao

Tomazao

Awards
Papapumpsd, i'm 29... and sorry im 76kgs (152lbs.) my mistake...look i enter this forum to gain knowledge if i knew all the information on supplements and all that things that surround bodyubuilding i i'll never ask anything, so' cuz i don't know much that's wy im asking. and if you can help me with that i will aprecciated a lot, thanks! :).

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I would do some hard research on diets right now. Stick with the basic supplements.... multi V, whey, fish oil, vit C... your better off wating till your diet is on track before you venture into spending lots of money on supps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
K Anabolics 11
D Cycle Logs 3
drswsdc Supplements 5
T Supplement Logs 10