Hows my Clean Bulk Diet?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So I know it is still a little rough around the edges, but for starters hows my clean bulk diet look? I know gains come slower than a normal bulk, but I would like to cut and bulk at the same time;

5:00 a.m.-2 No Explode Pre/1 Cellmass Post

7:00 a.m.-Post-1 1/2 cup Oats/1 Tbsp PB/ 27 Protien, with
54 gram shake with skim milk.

10:30 a.m.-2 hand fulls Whole Wheat Crackers/1 cup FF Cottage Cheese

12:00 p.m.-1 Lean Cuisen with Whole Wheat pasta/1 Power bar-I know kick the Lean Cuisen but hard with work, works for now!

2:00 p.m.-1 FF Yogurt and 52 gram shake

6:00 p.m.-8-9 oz. Chicken Breast, or lean steak on weekends/2 cups veggies/1 cup FF cottage cheese/salad with FF dressing

8:00 p.m-52 grams shake with 1 FF yogurt

Also I'm drinking between 1 1/2-2 gallons of water a day, and taking Activate Extreme, Post Cycle Support, 50 mg DHEA, and a Multi. PCT is almost over! IMPUT PLEASE!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like something before working out. Atleast some BCAA's and WMS/Dex to give me some energy and intensity in the guy.
Also you have a big gap from 2-6pm. You probably can't eat until 6 I'm assuming, so you might want to consider a small snack in there, and lighted up the 6pm meal. Also the 8pm shake, is it a slow protein (Casein/Egg/Milk?).

Also I would drop the PB from your PWO shake. Move it to your 10:30 meal.

Speed321

Awards
i would say try having a light breakfast
also cook extra food and package it to take to work to relplace the bar/lean tv dinner. also try some ezeikel bread and put chicken or beef with it to replace some of ur shakes.

ptdanny

Awards
yea some BCAA's would help of course. I would also move more of the fatty stuff like natty peanut butters, or any types of nuts to later in the day. Fatty foods can slow things down and reduce your pump or blood flow... so i've heard.

But it looks like you have all the basics down for a solid foundations. Im kinda curious to see the breakdown at the end of the day for the calories... carbs/proteins/fats. because you can make adjustments easier when you see the big picture.

best of luck!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya like i said this is just a foundation, my protiens are around 250 and not too sure how the break down is on the rest, but i'll try to post that.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Also I'm drinking between 1 1/2-2 gallons of water a day
, and taking Activate Extreme, Post Cycle Support, 50 mg DHEA, and a Multi. PCT is almost over! IMPUT PLEASE!
This is probably excessive water. 1 ga ED is plenty unless you're on Sdrol or something and sucking water like mad. From a "quality of bulk" standpoint, you are probably pissing every 15 min. and it's might get annoying. I say enjoy your clean bulk and get your 1 Ga. ED. You will also be getting water from protein shakes and foods you eat.

Just wanted to mention this in case you were wondering if you could cut back on the water. :D GOOD LUCK!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
This is probably excessive water. 1 ga ED is plenty unless you're on Sdrol or something and sucking water like mad. From a "quality of bulk" standpoint, you are probably pissing every 15 min. and it's might get annoying. I say enjoy your clean bulk and get your 1 Ga. ED. You will also be getting water from protein shakes and foods you eat.

Just wanted to mention this in case you were wondering if you could cut back on the water. :D GOOD LUCK!
Hey thanks bro, I will cut back! The reason I was so high is that I just finished a cycle of c-50, but it will be way easier to cut back, less annoying!:woohoo:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I always like something before working out. Atleast some BCAA's and WMS/Dex to give me some energy and intensity in the guy.
Also you have a big gap from 2-6pm. You probably can't eat until 6 I'm assuming, so you might want to consider a small snack in there, and lighted up the 6pm meal. Also the 8pm shake, is it a slow protein (Casein/Egg/Milk?).

Also I would drop the PB from your PWO shake. Move it to your 10:30 meal.
Ya it is casien, whey, and soy, it is eas mix. I mix my night shake with 1 ff yogurt, and non fat milk.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here is this weeks break down, does it look a little better?

5 a.m.-No Xplode/Pre W/O shake

7 a.m.-Post W/O Cellmass/ 1 1/2 cup Oats/1 Scoop Protien

10:45 a.m.-1/2 Turkey Sandwich on WW/ 1/2 cup CC

12:00 p.m.-6 oz. Chicken Breast/1 Cup Veggies

2:30 p.m.-1/3 cup Soy Nuts/Gronola Bar

4:30 p.m.-1 FF Yogurt/Shake

6:30 p.m.-6 oz Chicken Breast/Veggies/CC/1 WW Bread

8:30 p.m-Shake/1 FF Yogurt/1 TBSP Extra Virgin OO

Calories: 2110 Protien: 223 Carbs: 163 Fat: 37

Also Daily-1 Gallon Water/Flaxseed Oil/L-Lysine-Activate Extreme/Post Cycle Support/Multi

Speed321

Awards
u probably want to increase ur cals 2100 seems low for a bulk. also increase ur good fats and carbs to

kamrynd

Awards
looks good
maybe add another meal between 7:30 and 12

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Here the revised version, what do you think, don't quit yet have the total break down, but it is more than before. Ran it today, was hungry all day!

5 a.m.-No Xplode/Pre W/O Protien shake

7 a.m.-Post W/O Cellmass/ 1 1/2 cup Oats/1 Scoop Protien/2 TBSP Natty P.B.

10:45 a.m.- Turkey Sandwich on WW/ 1/2 cup CC

12:30 p.m.-6 oz. Chicken Breast/1 Cup Veggies/1/3 cup Soy Nuts

2:30 p.m.-Gronola Bar/1 FF Yogurt/ Protien Shake

5:00 p.m.-1 1/2 Cup Oats/Protien/2 TBSP P.B.

6:30 p.m.-6 oz Chicken Breast/Veggies/CC/1 WW Bread

8:30 p.m-Shake/1 FF Yogurt/1 TBSP Extra Virgin OO

Also Daily-1 Gallon Water/Flaxseed Oil/L-Lysine-Activate Extreme/Post Cycle Support/Multi

jspillane08

Awards
Outside of some dairy products you don't get any whole food protein from lean meats or eggs untill 6 pm. Thats way to late, I think you should emphasize whole food protein much earlier, to many protein shakes.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Outside of some dairy products you don't get any whole food protein from lean meats or eggs untill 6 pm. Thats way to late, I think you should emphasize whole food protein much earlier, to many protein shakes.
My shakes consist of 24 grams, and the exact same thing I eat at 6:00 p.m. I eat at 10:45 and 12:30

jspillane08

Awards
also you need some fruits and vegtables guy, you wan't to live a long healthy live cmon now. Way to much dairy

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
also you need some fruits and vegtables guy, you wan't to live a long healthy live cmon now. Way to much dairy
Ok, let me lay it out CLEAR, this is my basic outline, not to say when I get up I dont have a glass of oj, or grab a bannana when I walk by the fruit basket. Average is like a least 2 cups of veggies +. Today I had 2 cups of mixed veggies, 1 cup green beans, and a large romain salad. " Now comn guy"

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/95145-trying-cut-lean.html