Help im losing to much weight

jspillane08

Awards
I bulked up to over a 180 lbs this winter. I started out in 2004 weighting 137. However, with that being said I had obviously added some body fat. I did it with gainer shakes and lots of complex carbs and protein. I was picking up all kinds of girls. Well this year I said im going to get abs and I will be getting a new girl every week. well haha the joke is on me. Im down to around 160 lbs and im looking a little thin. here is what im eating what the hec can I do to get a little bigger again without to much fat increase.

Breakfast
5 egg whites
1 whole egg
3/4 cup oatmeal
1 bannana
1Tbs almond butter

Postworkout
2 scoops syntha 6

Lunch
8 oz chicken breast
1/2 brown rice
baby spinach

snack
1 cup cottage cheese
1 apple

dinner

9 oz salmon or 8 oz chicken
large vegtable salad
small yogurt

before bed
1 scoop proabolic casien
1 scoop vpx zero carb whey

when I add to many carbs late they go right to the stomach im either skinny or chunking what the hec please help????

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Its all about managing and adjusting your caloric intake to fit your goals. To be able to do this successfully you need to know how your body responds (are you an ecto/meso/end for example).

If you feel you lost too much muscle while dropping weight you calories were to low to enable efficent fat loss with muscle preservation.

If you are currently unhappy and want to drop some fat or gain some muscle you may want to look into trying to do a recomp. Find your bmr and either subtract 200 cals or add 200 cals (depending on if you want fat loss or muscle gain to take president) and go from there adjusting as you see results.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
more meat! and egg yolks. Eat like a champion and soon enough you'll be getting pussy for breakfast!

hunter22375

Awards
Get 2 grams of protien for every pond you weigh every day.....on top of you carbs.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If your not counting cals start doing that. When i was bulking for awhile i just estimated how much cals i was getting in. I was way off! Started using the diet tracker on here now and its been a great help :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your not counting cals start doing that. When i was bulking for awhile i just estimated how much cals i was getting in. I was way off! Started using the diet tracker on here now and its been a great help :)
I don't count cals at all,but everyone needs to at one point.Just to get an idea of what exactly x amount of cals,carbs,protien realy looks like.

I follow a very simple rule when bulking.Eat as much as I possibly can with still being able to eat agin in 2-3 hrs.If needed I'll start eating a little cleaner as I usually don't when bulking.

I follow yet another simple rule for cutting.Eat lots of clean protien and a little less than usual carbs.Do more cardio.Weights not comming off and diet has been strict,do more cardio,possibly lower carbs a little more.Do more cardio first though.

Alot of guys train consistently and hard when bulking,but don't eat enough.Alot of guys get their diet right when cutting,but don't do enough cardio.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
^ More food is gonna be the key here. Looks like you need more protein and some more carbs!

Dig in and Eat up