Need Ideas And Tell Me What Im Doing Is Right

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
ok so ive tried everything diet wise and working out wise. No pills or supplements the good old fashioned way. where did that lead me nowhere lol.

I just recently started Testanate50. My question to you guys is what other pills or supplements should I be taking with this if this is my first time. Ive done my research and I came up with this pill.

I am 21 6 foot tall 196 pds. My body is sort of uneven i have braod shoulders and a big chest frame but skinny arms and skinny legs n my waist is a 36'.

Currently im on a strict diet of nothign but water turkey on whole wheat tuna on whoel wheat and eggs and just meat and the daily glass of oj to get soem sugar into my body.
I work out 5 times a week taking sunday and saturday off. I take the testanate50 2 times a day 1 in the morning 1 45 misn b4 a workout.

Just want to know if you guys have any suggestions on a workout plan or a diet plan that i shuld be doing on this testante50. and what other pills should i be taking.

My goal is to gain muscle in my arms mostly and legs while tryin to loose that body fat in my stomach area and my lovely ***** tits lol .

Any feedback is welcomed thanks guys & btw this site is very useful thankss!:woohoo:

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
How many calories do you think youre getting from that diet?

You probably need to decide if you want to gin muscle OR lose fat. Its pretty tough to do both, and your diet and training detail doesnt make it sound like youre at that level. (Most people arent.)

If you want to gain muscle, you need to eat a lot of calories. If you want to lose fat, you need to drop calories. See how thats hard to do at the same time? lol.

You may want to try dropping the fat for 3 months and then try increasing muscle. Or the other way... But going by the choice to take the Testanate50, that makes me think you dont want to give this the old slow and steady approach. But in my opinion, thats the only way to actually do it. Good luck.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
yea i dont think im gettin that much calories lol from my diet but yea i wanan burn the body fat but not loose weight thats my goal losee the fat pu on the muscle i dun wanan gain fat an muscle then i mscrewed lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i dont think im gettin that much calories lol from my diet but yea i wanan burn the body fat but not loose weight thats my goal losee the fat pu on the muscle i dun wanan gain fat an muscle then i mscrewed lol
Then you will continue to not get the results you are wanting. Diet is the most important aspect of BBing.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
so what shoudl i be doin im complelty clueless go ahead make fun all you want lol

liek i said my goal is to loose the body fat i have now and put on sum sorta msucle nto lie kcrazy muscle but like a decent amout look good you know not be all jacked

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Well the first thing you should do is get a relative idea on how many calories you take in now. Youre probably not going to get it figured out exactly unless youre willing to measure your portions and make all of your own food. But its pretty important to at least get close to knowing where all of your calories come from and how many you are getting to make any real progress, unless youre willing to just guess and hope you get lucky with the results youre looking for.

I have no idea what your maintenance calorie intake would be, maintenance calories being how many it would take for you to keep your bodyweight consistent with your given activity level.

So lets say youre trying to get 3000 cals as your maintenance (just an example), start with getting 1g of protein per pound as the start of your diet. So we will round that to 200g of protein for you(800cals). Then Id say try to get 25% of your total calories from healthy fats. So that would put your fat intake at 83g (750cals). So now you have 200 grams of protein, 83 grams of fat, and now you eat the rest of the calories in carbs, and carb calories will make up the majority of you intake. 800 protein calories and 750 fat calories will leave you with 1450 calories to reach 3000, and that mean you would need 362.5g of carbohydrates.

So your intake in this example would be:

362g carbs.
200g protein
83g fats

And thats going to give you 2998 calories to maintain the weight youre at now. If you wanted to put on muscle you would want to bump that up by adding about 500 calories to your carb intake. If you wanted to work on dropping the body fat, you would lower your carb intake to allow for a 500 calorie drop. Once you get protein and fat set, you just go up or down with carbs, that makes it pretty easy. You could add some fats if you want to replace some of the carbs too, but if you make sure youre coming pretty close to the numbers you need to, you will get the results youre looking for. You just cant go over if youre trying to drop weight, and you cant go under if youre trying to add muscle. Be consistent.

But youll need to find out what your individual maintenance calorie number, and you can search google for that and find something like this site Calorie needs. How much effort youre willing to put in, that will determine how much success you will get out of it.

But if your maint. calories are too far off my 3000 example, just calculate 1g of protein per pound of body weight, 25% of the total number of calories as fat calories, and fill in the rest with carbs. Then youll be set.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
ok well i did that calculator its saying i need 3'275 calories a day to loose the wieght i need to cut out 500 cal.

all i want to do is not gain extreme muscles but tone out put on a few pds of muscle then cut it up not get really big.

and all my fat is in my stomach area which i wanna loose n i got like lil a cup tits lol i neeed to loose those tits this stomach i got n oput on a few muscles what should i be doing?

eatin more to gain muscle or eatin less to loose that weight but also work out and get bigger ones that i ahve?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion would be to get the hell off of Testanate 50. It is a mix of Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex.

You need to figure out a few things before going this route.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion would be to get the hell off of Testanate 50. It is a mix of Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex.

You need to figure out a few things before going this route.
Damn it. I thought I mentioned that in my first response, but now that I look back, I didnt. Good point. I think that pill is by far the worst of all the steroids on the legal market. Only other one that comes close is Spawn or whatever, the super-drol/tren combo. Those are nuts.