help you guru 2

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. help you guru 2


    i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i couldn't stand to see the shame that befell help you guru.THE negitive comments and horrible insults were a true shame.i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.


  2. Lets see how long this one lasts... My guess is not long.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick60 View Post
    Lets see how long this one lasts... My guess is not long.
    As long as the negativity remains elsewhere, it'll be up to 50 pages in no time. The Guru still has much as yet undisclosed knowledge to share.

  4. Weird... Double post

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.
    For real dude. Good job with not even responding to all the negative posts. That was admirable, because most people would have gotten in a stupid fight and gotten the thread closed before 3 pages, whereas you made it to 29. Keep up the good work and continue along the righteous path.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i couldn't stand to see the shame that befell help you guru.THE negitive comments and horrible insults were a true shame.i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.

    Wouldn't it benefit the site more if you find threads and respond to them instead of posting a single thread and expect every user on the site who has a question to come here... that would seem to be more helpful because the people who really need answers, may not be looking in the bulking forum... or even know about your threads... I really think your "help" could be used elsewhere around the site.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    Wouldn't it benefit the site more if you find threads and respond to them instead of posting a single thread and expect every user on the site who has a question to come here... that would seem to be more helpful because the people who really need answers, may not be looking in the bulking forum... or even know about your threads... I really think your "help" could be used elsewhere around the site.
    Um, please dont...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    Wouldn't it benefit the site more if you find threads and respond to them instead of posting a single thread and expect every user on the site who has a question to come here... that would seem to be more helpful because the people who really need answers, may not be looking in the bulking forum... or even know about your threads... I really think your "help" could be used elsewhere around the site.
    Then I couldn't get all my bodybuilding info from one convenient source...

  9. Wouldn't it benefit the site more if you find threads and respond to them instead of posting a single thread and expect every user on the site who has a question to come here... that would seem to be more helpful because the people who really need answers, may not be looking in the bulking forum... or even know about your threads... I really think your "help" could be used elsewhere around the site.
    i do see your point in what your saying.thank you for not curseing me out or anything.i have thought sometimes this would be a good idea but keeping one post going is hard enought for now!(joke)thank you for your comment.

  10. James, honestly, cut brother. It's healthy!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    James, honestly, cut brother. It's healthy!
    When you're the guru of your own thread, then you can give him advice. Until then, learn from the master.

  12. i want the thread to be better than ever.if reaper,vince spider,and some of the others come it really should be! Let the rep and advice flow free like a stream of gold!!!!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i couldn't stand to see the shame that befell help you guru.THE negitive comments and horrible insults were a true shame.i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.
    good to see you back james,

    i must apologise for the part i played in the thread going downhill and have it ending up crashing and burning, i've since received an apology pm from johnjessica for the abuse he was hurling, i have accepted his apology and i must also offer you mine, if i offended you in any way then i am truely sorry james.

    you got to 220 now get cut like i now you can.

    u are a very unique 15 year old.

    all the best james, i've made you a new avvy, use it if you like it.

    b unit (shane)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick60 View Post
    Um, please dont...

    Please don't what?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    Please don't what?
    ...spread this to the rest of the board.

  16. keep up the good work guru!!!!!
    vince spider on deck
    now hopefully all the negative losers will stay off this thread !!!

  17. Well look what i found!

  18. I'd still like to check out the workout vids.

  19. thank you vince spider and b unit.if anyone can give me their e-mail i can then give them workout videos which they can then upload.i already have the videos!!!PM me and then we can all enjoy the videos.by the way b unit,apoligies totally accepted.keep it cool.

  20. best thread.. of life
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    As long as the negativity remains elsewhere
    Exactly!

    "If you don't like what you see here get the funk out" - Extreme

    As you were.

  22. we need to stay on topic guys.i see a lot of people veering off into non bodybuilding question.so please,some bodybuilding questions.also,if you don't like this thread,that fine,it even cool to comment on it,but help you guru i belive got closed because of constant bickering.thats not what i want.

  23. I like the guru!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    we need to stay on topic guys.i see a lot of people veering off into non bodybuilding question.so please,some bodybuilding questions.also,if you don't like this thread,that fine,it even cool to comment on it,but help you guru i belive got closed because of constant bickering.thats not what i want.
    it got closed cuz its ridiculous that you call yourself a guru and give advice.

    i have a question then.... how would supplementing taurine while using clenbuterol effect someone? would it be benefiecial or harmful and in what way (how)?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    it got closed cuz its ridiculous that you call yourself a guru and give advice.

    i have a question then.... how would supplementing taurine while using clenbuterol effect someone? would it be benefiecial or harmful and in what way (how)?

    you cant honestly think this thread was started by a kid... its OBVIOUSLY some guy just having fun at everyones expense.

    yuck it up man
  26. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    it got closed cuz its ridiculous that you call yourself a guru and give advice.
    It got closed because all of the negativity coming from others.

    As I stated before if you don't like what you see here the don't come in here and see it. Please.

  27. *stupid comment.
    Last edited by bkoguy07; 05-16-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: made a stupid comment.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    it got closed cuz its ridiculous that you call yourself a guru and give advice.

    i have a question then.... how would supplementing taurine while using clenbuterol effect someone? would it be benefiecial or harmful and in what way (how)?

    Every question that can be answered is answered on Google. I just typed "clenbuterol and taurine" in the google bar, and I found the answer.

    We can ALL be GURUS now, can't we? If James jumped into his computer, the "Gurugle" would be born from the two. A series of binary that takes shape as a man and pushes not only all the weight in the gym, but the gym itself off its foundation.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    It got closed because all of the negativity coming from others.

    As I stated before if you don't like what you see here the don't come in here and see it. Please.
    B5150, I really think you are way off here. Playing hear no evil isn't how this board (Especially YOU) really work. If you review that old thread, you would notice that this 15 year old kid is discussing steroids (A no no), and not only that, but offering sources via PM. If that is a serious offer or not is irrelevant, and should have warranted the ban stick. I have seen others booted for less.

    But that is only my opinion, and I am not trying to speak for others.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  30. Glad thats been pointed out. Wondering about that as well. I was going to wait until it was being done in this post to ask why the rules dont apply here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. R.I.P. GURU
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:58 PM
  2. nomenclature guru's
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:32 AM
  3. help you guru!
    By james55555 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 848
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:14 AM
  4. Attn: Dr. D or other PCT Guru's
    By propho in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 05:09 PM
  5. Who is your favorite guru?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Log in
Log in