help you guru 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!
i couldn't stand to see the shame that befell help you guru.THE negitive comments and horrible insults were a true shame.i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Lets see how long this one lasts... My guess is not long.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets see how long this one lasts... My guess is not long.
As long as the negativity remains elsewhere, it'll be up to 50 pages in no time. The Guru still has much as yet undisclosed knowledge to share.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Weird... Double post

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.
For real dude. Good job with not even responding to all the negative posts. That was admirable, because most people would have gotten in a stupid fight and gotten the thread closed before 3 pages, whereas you made it to 29. Keep up the good work and continue along the righteous path.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!
i couldn't stand to see the shame that befell help you guru.THE negitive comments and horrible insults were a true shame.i hope help you guru two will be reborn like the phoenix and not go down that same path of negtivity that i tried,truely tried to avoid.

Wouldn't it benefit the site more if you find threads and respond to them instead of posting a single thread and expect every user on the site who has a question to come here... that would seem to be more helpful because the people who really need answers, may not be looking in the bulking forum... or even know about your threads... I really think your "help" could be used elsewhere around the site.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't it benefit the site more if you find threads and respond to them instead of posting a single thread and expect every user on the site who has a question to come here... that would seem to be more helpful because the people who really need answers, may not be looking in the bulking forum... or even know about your threads... I really think your "help" could be used elsewhere around the site.
Um, please dont...

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then I couldn't get all my bodybuilding info from one convenient source...

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
i do see your point in what your saying.thank you for not curseing me out or anything.i have thought sometimes this would be a good idea but keeping one post going is hard enought for now!(joke)thank you for your comment.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
James, honestly, cut brother. It's healthy!

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
i want the thread to be better than ever.if reaper,vince spider,and some of the others come it really should be! Let the rep and advice flow free like a stream of gold!!!!!!!!!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!
good to see you back james,

i must apologise for the part i played in the thread going downhill and have it ending up crashing and burning, i've since received an apology pm from johnjessica for the abuse he was hurling, i have accepted his apology and i must also offer you mine, if i offended you in any way then i am truely sorry james.

you got to 220 now get cut like i now you can.

u are a very unique 15 year old.

all the best james, i've made you a new avvy, use it if you like it.

b unit (shane)

Attachments

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work guru!!!!!
vince spider on deck
now hopefully all the negative losers will stay off this thread !!!
:aargh:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'd still like to check out the workout vids.

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
thank you vince spider and b unit.if anyone can give me their e-mail i can then give them workout videos which they can then upload.i already have the videos!!!PM me and then we can all enjoy the videos.by the way b unit,apoligies totally accepted.keep it cool.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as the negativity remains elsewhere
Exactly!

"If you don't like what you see here get the funk out" - Extreme

As you were.

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
we need to stay on topic guys.i see a lot of people veering off into non bodybuilding question.so please,some bodybuilding questions.also,if you don't like this thread,that fine,it even cool to comment on it,but help you guru i belive got closed because of constant bickering.thats not what i want.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need to stay on topic guys.i see a lot of people veering off into non bodybuilding question.so please,some bodybuilding questions.also,if you don't like this thread,that fine,it even cool to comment on it,but help you guru i belive got closed because of constant bickering.thats not what i want.
it got closed cuz its ridiculous that you call yourself a guru and give advice.

i have a question then.... how would supplementing taurine while using clenbuterol effect someone? would it be benefiecial or harmful and in what way (how)?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards

i have a question then.... how would supplementing taurine while using clenbuterol effect someone? would it be benefiecial or harmful and in what way (how)?

you cant honestly think this thread was started by a kid... its OBVIOUSLY some guy just having fun at everyones expense.

yuck it up man

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It got closed because all of the negativity coming from others.

As I stated before if you don't like what you see here the don't come in here and see it. Please.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
*stupid comment.

Last edited:
Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established

Every question that can be answered is answered on Google. I just typed "clenbuterol and taurine" in the google bar, and I found the answer.

We can ALL be GURUS now, can't we? If James jumped into his computer, the "Gurugle" would be born from the two. A series of binary that takes shape as a man and pushes not only all the weight in the gym, but the gym itself off its foundation.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It got closed because all of the negativity coming from others.

As I stated before if you don't like what you see here the don't come in here and see it. Please.
B5150, I really think you are way off here. Playing hear no evil isn't how this board (Especially YOU) really work. If you review that old thread, you would notice that this 15 year old kid is discussing steroids (A no no), and not only that, but offering sources via PM. If that is a serious offer or not is irrelevant, and should have warranted the ban stick. I have seen others booted for less.

But that is only my opinion, and I am not trying to speak for others.

Adams

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Glad thats been pointed out. Wondering about that as well. I was going to wait until it was being done in this post to ask why the rules dont apply here.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150, I really think you are way off here. Playing hear no evil isn't how this board (Especially YOU) really work. If you review that old thread, you would notice that this 15 year old kid is discussing steroids (A no no), and not only that, but offering sources via PM. If that is a serious offer or not is irrelevant, and should have warranted the ban stick. I have seen others booted for less.

But that is only my opinion, and I am not trying to speak for others.

Adams
Here's my view of the matter so please be patient with me and try to understand it from my perspective.

I see the thread original "xxxx you guru" and I don't waste AN OUNCE of my time in bothering to open it never mind read it.

If there is a board rule violation of undergae steroid discussion, source posting, or any other board rule violation...REPORT THE POST. That is your's and anyone elses obligation if you are a community minded member here at AM. It is not on the other hand ANYONES role to flame, attack, insult, abuse, offend or post anything of that sort and or otherwise about the matter. There is no reported post it does not get seen by the staff. There are few active moderators here and I am not going to baby sit every single thread and every single post that gets submitted here at AM. Just ain't happening.

I did on the other hand receive a reported post regarding abuse, flaming or some sort of nonsense like that. So I closed it down because the reported post and several to many post before and and after reflected such behavior. There were 25 pages of garbage posts by ALL of you. As I said I am not going to waste an ounce of my time reading this stuff to do detective work in a thread.

So here we are again in this thread and you guys are doing the very same thing. Where is the board rules violation reported post? Your discussing it here and now but yet no one is reporting it.

You don't like a thread and its content stay out of it. You find a board rule violation report it.

DA, I am not directing this at you but making a general statement to ALL of you.

help you guru 2 is closed. To the OP...don't start an other one please.

DA again not directed specifically at you or any one in particular person or meant personal in any way....please no PM's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.