How I can make monster's Mass??

pkonik2

Awards
I'm a Ectomorph and I wanna tell U what can i do to make mass??
I try everything: diets, other training plan, supplements( I don't want use doping)

I trained 4 years and in this time I gain 5kg only:(

I want gain same mass in short time. What I wanna do??

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
WOW, at 65lbs and that height, you got a time machine? Traveled from the holocaust? lol jk you must of ment 165, but thats still skinny... You should look at anabolic pump, x factor, powerfull, rpm, drive, Diesel Test Hardcore, Mass fx, P-Slin. Those are supps that would help you with some decent gains just make sure your eating alot of food, if you do not eat none of that will do jack for you...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
WOW, at 65lbs and that height, you got a time machine? Traveled from the holocaust? lol jk you must of ment 165, but thats still skinny... You should look at anabolic pump, x factor, powerfull, rpm, drive, Diesel Test Hardcore, Mass fx, P-Slin. Those are supps that would help you with some decent gains just make sure your eating alot of food, if you do not eat none of that will do jack for you...
Very true....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he meant 65 kg so ~143 lbs.

Post your diet because that is the most important factor in gaining lbm that you can control.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm a Ectomorph and I wanna tell U what can i do to make mass??
I try everything: diets, other training plan, supplements( I don't want use doping)

I trained 4 years and in this time I gain 5kg only:(

I want gain same mass in short time. What I wanna do??
Diet is going to account for the majority of the gains you make; then your training methods, and then wise supplementation.

If everything I've listed is in check (or close), you'll definitely experience some great gains. Do you need ideas of what to do as far as training goes? It would be pretty easy to hook you up with some sweet hypertrophy programs.

pkonik2

Awards
Sorry xD I can wrong wrote I weight not 65 lbs but 65kg.
but thx for questions ;]

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Again and again we get asked what do yall do?What are we doing wrong?And again and again the answer is eat more food."-Arnold

bigrabbit

Awards
EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat big, Train Hard, Rest Well and you will grow!!! Good luck mate!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
5kg gained in 4 years does seem very little if you've actually tried a proper bulk. When i done my first bulk i searched quite a bit on this section to see what other ppl were eating. Over training won't help at all. EAT EAT EAT and at least 8 hours a night sleep!

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
just eat more food man. and don't be afraid to eat a little dirty. So many fools saying to eat clean or you wont grow! I wouldn't be where I am today without McDonalds, Taco Bell, Little Deby and Doritos. Its called bulking you swole ass 150 pounder. Simply put CALORIES = GROWTH. Want to look like a freak? Eat like a freak.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
just eat more food man. and don't be afraid to eat a little dirty. So many fools saying to eat clean or you wont grow! I wouldn't be where I am today without McDonalds, Taco Bell, Little Deby and Doritos. Its called bulking you swole ass 150 pounder. Simply put CALORIES = GROWTH. Want to look like a freak? Eat like a freak.
boo to dirty bulking! Keeping it clean as possible is the best way i'd say. Sure you'll be putting the pounds on if you eat dirty or clean, but how much of that is going to be lean muscle mass if your eating crap all the time! Your going to be putting alot more fat on if your eating dirty than if your eating clean. Plus it just ain't healthy eating mcdonalds.

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
granted dirty bulking isnt the best way but if this guy is just starting out having a few dirty meals isnt going to effect him especially at 65kg and 6 foot something ... Beginners need to stop worrying so much about keeping their abs (not saying this guy wants them) and just eat eat whatever is in sight . Youre body is going to be in such an anabolic state the first 6-12 months mostly everything you eat will go towards building muscle tissue..MOSTLY . Dirty bulking isnt such a bad as people make it out to be especially if you need the cals...also mcdonalds isnt even that bad for you sure it has plenty of sat fat, sugar, and other non needed stuff in your diet but they will hardly effect you if you dont eat them outrageously ...just eat whatever you see in order t get the cals up

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
granted dirty bulking isnt the best way but if this guy is just starting out having a few dirty meals isnt going to effect him especially at 65kg and 6 foot something ... Beginners need to stop worrying so much about keeping their abs (not saying this guy wants them) and just eat eat whatever is in sight . Youre body is going to be in such an anabolic state the first 6-12 months mostly everything you eat will go towards building muscle tissue..MOSTLY . Dirty bulking isnt such a bad as people make it out to be especially if you need the cals...also mcdonalds isnt even that bad for you sure it has plenty of sat fat, sugar, and other non needed stuff in your diet but they will hardly effect you if you dont eat them outrageously ...just eat whatever you see in order t get the cals up
I sgree,but junk food should be left out.Get some good fatty meaty food,but not little debbies and dorittos!That sh!t is useless.And Mc Donalds is bad for you.They have trans fat in everything!Burger King has it in alot of food too.But some trans fat free deep fried fish,chicken,potatoes,buritos,and some nice tasty fattening hamburgers and steaks!.............I'm dieting and I must shut up now!

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Have a look at the Recipes section. There's a whole bunch of mass gaining recipes, homeade shakes and stuff... if you're still checking up on this.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought the gov't banned trans fat?
No the fda made it a law that it has to be listed in the ingredients.Some places banned it but I don't think it has gone into affect yet.Maybe it has I heard about it a while ago but they're giving them time to get the taste right I guess.Mcdonalds has ingredients right on the wrappers.Others might have them on the wall or you can look at it on the interent.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just read that it's not in their fries anymore.I hope they cut it out completely!I haven't had mcdonalds in over a year.It sucks though cause I recently found out that BK,TBell,and Jack in the box have them!Those fvckers!Here I've been avoiding MD's for this,when I have been getting it from them.Guess I should of researched it earlier.MD's got alot of publicicty is why I knew about them.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just read that it's not in their fries anymore.I hope they cut it out completely!I haven't had mcdonalds in over a year.It sucks though cause I recently found out that BK,TBell,and Jack in the box have them!Those fvckers!Here I've been avoiding MD's for this,when I have been getting it from them.Guess I should of researched it earlier.MD's got alot of publicicty is why I knew about them.
I actually went to McDonalds a couple weeks ago and had a cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. The ingredients on the packages really didn't look too bad, except for the high sodium content of course. A little fatty, but way more protein than I was expecting. Wouldn't eat anything there more than once a week if I were on a bulk though.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually went to McDonalds a couple weeks ago and had a cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. The ingredients on the packages really didn't look too bad, except for the high sodium content of course. A little fatty, but way more protein than I was expecting. Wouldn't eat anything there more than once a week if I were on a bulk though.
What about trans fat?

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about trans fat?
Cheeseburger had a tiny bit of trans fat if I remember, but chicken nuggets had none. Definetely wouldn't eat their cheeseburgers frequently, but nothing that would kill you on a bulk.

What is badass for a bulk or the occasional inexpensive treat are wendy's chicken nuggets. I get like 15-20 (20 costing like $4) and the nutrition isn't too bad. Equal ratio of carbs to protein (like 45-50g in 20 I believe). Worst part is the sodium, which shouldn't be a problem if you drink plenty of water.

Just don't use the sauce, lol. That crap is crap.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cheeseburger had a tiny bit of trans fat if I remember, but chicken nuggets had none. Definetely wouldn't eat their cheeseburgers frequently, but nothing that would kill you on a bulk.

What is badass for a bulk or the occasional inexpensive treat are wendy's chicken nuggets. I get like 15-20 (20 costing like $4) and the nutrition isn't too bad. Equal ratio of carbs to protein (like 45-50g in 20 I believe). Worst part is the sodium, which shouldn't be a problem if you drink plenty of water.

Just don't use the sauce, lol. That crap is crap.
Don't worry man.I get the baconator with a baked potatoe when I go there!They always ask what potatoe you want.Do they have a chilli cheese potatoe?That would be awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0