novice needs help with fat intake
- 04-27-2008, 02:31 PM
- 04-27-2008, 06:28 PM
u wanna be taking fats from all sources, saturated, and unsaturated. I'd go half and half of each, depending on your total fat intake. Also go heavy on the omega 3 intake from fish oils, and fish meats of course. Don't worry about supplementing with omega 6's should be getting these from most animal meats.
Use olive oil, and various nuts to get some monounsaturated fats
use sunflower seeds, etc for those polyunsaturated fats
04-27-2008, 07:07 PM
What he said. Fish Oil, EVOO, Nuts, Milk.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By jhferry in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
- By pyrobatt in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:18 PM
- By pyrobatt in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
- By TheDiesel85 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM
- By PhilCo83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2008, 02:35 PM