Bulking Opinions Por Favor' - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulking Opinions Por Favor'

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulking Opinions Por Favor'

OK so baseball will be over in about 7days (we've already been mathematically eliminated from conference tourney ) I'm going to start my bulking June 1st. So that gives me about 25days to get back into the swing of things. I'm chilling right now at about 195 and idk BF %. I'd say no higher than 12 (pGH/DCP has been treating my well) Should I.......

A.) Recomp. Train 4days/week with 20min LI cardio Postworkout
    -Eat at maintence

B.) Cut. Train 4days/week with LI cardio 30min postworkout + 1 other day/week
    -Eat 250-500cals in the red

C.) Lean Bulk. Train 4days/week with 15min LI cardio 3days/week (mon/wed/fri)
    -Eat 250 in the black

D.) You tell me your opinion

I have some left over Clen, bottle of LG Speed, 2bottles pSARM, 2 boxes Thyro tabs, and will be logging AMS Hypertop-X.

-I will still be on Creatine Mono (20gr/day), Glutamine (10-20gr/day), Taurine (2-6gr/day), Tyrosine (1-1.5gr/day)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    OK so baseball will be over in about 7days (we've already been mathematically eliminated from conference tourney ) I'm going to start my bulking June 1st. So that gives me about 25days to get back into the swing of things. I'm chilling right now at about 195 and idk BF %. I'd say no higher than 12 (pGH/DCP has been treating my well) Should I.......

A.) Recomp. Train 4days/week with 20min LI cardio Postworkout
    -Eat at maintence

B.) Cut. Train 4days/week with LI cardio 30min postworkout + 1 other day/week
    -Eat 250-500cals in the red

C.) Lean Bulk. Train 4days/week with 15min LI cardio 3days/week (mon/wed/fri)
    -Eat 250 in the black

D.) You tell me your opinion

I have some left over Clen, bottle of LG Speed, 2bottles pSARM, 2 boxes Thyro tabs, and will be logging AMS Hypertop-X.

-I will still be on Creatine Mono (20gr/day), Glutamine (10-20gr/day), Taurine (2-6gr/day), Tyrosine (1-1.5gr/day)
    It really depends on your goals... For instance I have been debating whether to cut all summer or bulk over 200lbs (to come back looking hot for the fall term). You see cross country begins in August and to be amongst the top few a minimum of 500+miles needs to be ran in order to have the proper conditioning to perform for practice, etc when the season begins.... So I figure I'll shredd up and maintain what i have, then bulk after the season is over.. Another reason opted out of bulking for the summer was partly due to the fact that I would be a ble to compete in boxing comps(like i've been planning), so therefore I 'm going to do triathlon like conditioning (back when I was training for an Ironman) and run a few light cycle....
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Yea agree with Box, depends on your main goals.

Are you doing this for aesthetics or do you want to go for performance for baseball? Feeling your going to say a combo.

Personally I would (and this is also what I am planning ~ also similar stats to you and iwll begin a LBM gaining phase June 15 after a transition in from cutting) just lean bulk with relatively high calories (eventually getting higher and higher towards late summer) and keep compound movements as a priority, cardio in the form of HIIT varaitions and just summer time stuff (tennis, basketball, football, CGing ), and supps to keep fat gain at bay (I am going to see what ReCreate can do for me on a bulk along with AP/P-Slin and a couple other goodies). You could do a nice lean mass program with the supplements and time you will have man.

So short answer: C/D depending on your goals.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys!

Yea im just trying to maintain what I have until the bulk I guess while possibly toning up a little before I start the bulk (man I hate the sound of "toning up")
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks guys!

Yea im just trying to maintain what I have until the bulk I guess while possibly toning up a little before I start the bulk (man I hate the sound of "toning up")
    So your looking to tone those thighs??!?!?

Personally I would use the time before you bulk to go 200-500 cals below maintenance and just drop and extra lbs of fat with no LBM loss in the short amount of time. Then go into the bulk and figure out a combo of training/supps you want to use (I would actually go a few weeks into the bulk before adding supps, but thats just personal preference) for a nice quality LBM gaining program.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

HAHAHA!!! Kinda but not really

I forgot I have 2 bottles of AP. I will probably employ one of them over the next 25days. Hrmm.....what else to add?!?!?!

What do you guys think about cardio then? 15min post-workout?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

I'd do a recomp for a few weeks and then go into a lean bulk.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'd do a recomp for a few weeks and then go into a lean bulk.
    Tattoo!!!! How you been brother man?!?!

I think Im going to do a soild recomp.

Im going to eat 3,000cals on the nose of a 50/20/30 split. With 50gr carbs w/ breakfast, pre, post workout each with 1 cap AP. Im also going to be one the new AMS Hypertoph-X and will put that other bottle of Recreate to use. Workouts will look like so...

Mon: Hams/Bi's
    Tue: Chest/Tris
    Wed: Off training 30min LI cardio
    Thur: Quads/Abs
    Fri: Back/Shoulders
    Sat & Sun: Off

Each workout will be followed up by 20min LI cardio on the treddy.

O and pGH; .25ml pinned 45min after breakfast and ~2hr post workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a Favor!
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. new in here, bulking diet opinions.
    By JABROKA in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 06:25 PM
  3. Need a little favor....................
    By wheystation in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 08:01 PM
  4. To start bulking or not??? (Please read...Need opinions)
    By unfknblvbl89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 02:14 PM