hows my CLEAN bulk diet
- 04-25-2008, 05:22 PM
- 04-25-2008, 05:27 PM
The CC is defenitly a great source of casein, but a good whey protien contains glutamine, and BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) which all is great for muscle repair and recovery
04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
04-25-2008, 05:59 PM
I use whey at breakfast and in pre/post work out shakes but always CC at night.
I would think even the least lactose intollerant person would have trouble with 12 cups of CC
04-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh I definatly agree, but I can now way eat enough to supplement me with my 340 grams! Wish I could! But hey, who doesn't like a tastey protien shake!
04-25-2008, 06:05 PM
04-25-2008, 06:44 PM
04-25-2008, 08:27 PM
If you can eat whole food over protein shakes whenever you can and supplement BCAA's in your diet. Optimum 100% whey is top notch stuff but it is an isolate so it is utilized quickly in your body and is not a good source of sustainable protein over time. And the time released **** (syntha 6 or casein) is ****ing expensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Machwon1 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:47 AM
- By mathis50262 in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:34 PM
- By gymtime in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:15 PM
- By WEEZYFBABY in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:57 AM
- By WEEZYFBABY in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 33Last Post: 08-12-2007, 11:33 PM