Suggestions - need help!

borneagain

borneagain

Awards
Hello fellow BB's. I need some advice. Here is my dilemma:

I am able to gain mass just fine. However the problem I have is that when I gain weight, running becomes more difficult - no duh huh? I guess what I am seeking is a way to gain mass/weight and maintain my run. It seems that I am stuck between rock and hard place. When I get my runtimes where I want them, I lose muscle/mass. When I gain mass/muscle my run time suffers. What suggestions/routines/diets or advice can you give me? Also, what supplements or stacks do you suggest? I currently take BSX Nitrix and Cellmax, EAS Whey, and Muscletech Cell-tech Hardcore.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you realise you are taking two overpriced creatines at the same time?

borneagain

borneagain

Awards
Do you realise you are taking two overpriced creatines at the same time?
Pantera101

Due to my location and the availabilty of stock - I cycle between the two. I do not take both at the same time.

Question - what creatine do you suggest?

I guess the mere mention of the word "RUN" has scared many BB's away from posting comments.

It seems you are showing a Vulgar Display of Power ;)

Long Live Dimebag!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pantera101

Due to my location and the availabilty of stock - I cycle between the two. I do not take both at the same time.

Question - what creatine do you suggest?

I guess the mere mention of the word "RUN" has scared many BB's away from posting comments.

It seems you are showing a Vulgar Display of Power ;)

Long Live Dimebag!!!
I have used many different types of creatine in the past.Now I just buy plain 'ole creatine mono.I can get 180 servings for $20.You take 1 a day so thats 6 months.You want to mix it with some carbs and or sugar cause it helps transport it.It has no taste.

You're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place there with your deal.I don't know what to say.Maybe try and get some size and keep it for a while so it becomes normal.Then slowly bring back the running while eating lots.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't see why muscle should cause problems in real life like some say.It's not useless fat.I have been gaining lately and it seems I get winded easier,and bending down sometimes sucks.Thats probably from a little gut fat and my jeans getting tight.I have been at 180 before last summer and it sucked working.It always sucks working outside in the summer in Tx though.Now i'm at 182 with much more muscle,and it doesn't seem bad at work,except for bending down.It's not quite summer yet either.

Bottom line,I was 130 at first,and I don't seem to notice a huge difference.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Cardiovascular health can take a hit from an increased in body mass (either fat or muscle) as well as the stress it puts on the system during the process alone.

In the past I would completely cut out cardio (including cardiovascular specific training) and when I was done felt like complete crap. Now when I bulk I keep up with cardio (including cardiovasular specific) and see no detrimental effects towards muscle gain. I attribute the lack of detremiental effects to the fact that I take it inito account and add the neccessary claories to compensate for the extra work load (including meal timing prior to cardio.)