Suggestions - need help!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Post Suggestions - need help!

Hello fellow BB's. I need some advice. Here is my dilemma:

I am able to gain mass just fine. However the problem I have is that when I gain weight, running becomes more difficult - no duh huh? I guess what I am seeking is a way to gain mass/weight and maintain my run. It seems that I am stuck between rock and hard place. When I get my runtimes where I want them, I lose muscle/mass. When I gain mass/muscle my run time suffers. What suggestions/routines/diets or advice can you give me? Also, what supplements or stacks do you suggest? I currently take BSX Nitrix and Cellmax, EAS Whey, and Muscletech Cell-tech Hardcore.

2. Banned
    Answers

Do you realise you are taking two overpriced creatines at the same time?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Do you realise you are taking two overpriced creatines at the same time?
    Pantera101

Due to my location and the availabilty of stock - I cycle between the two. I do not take both at the same time.

Question - what creatine do you suggest?

I guess the mere mention of the word "RUN" has scared many BB's away from posting comments.

It seems you are showing a Vulgar Display of Power

Long Live Dimebag!!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borneagain View Post
    Pantera101

Due to my location and the availabilty of stock - I cycle between the two. I do not take both at the same time.

Question - what creatine do you suggest?

I guess the mere mention of the word "RUN" has scared many BB's away from posting comments.

It seems you are showing a Vulgar Display of Power

Long Live Dimebag!!!
    I have used many different types of creatine in the past.Now I just buy plain 'ole creatine mono.I can get 180 servings for $20.You take 1 a day so thats 6 months.You want to mix it with some carbs and or sugar cause it helps transport it.It has no taste.

You're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place there with your deal.I don't know what to say.Maybe try and get some size and keep it for a while so it becomes normal.Then slowly bring back the running while eating lots.
  5. Banned
    Answers

I don't see why muscle should cause problems in real life like some say.It's not useless fat.I have been gaining lately and it seems I get winded easier,and bending down sometimes sucks.Thats probably from a little gut fat and my jeans getting tight.I have been at 180 before last summer and it sucked working.It always sucks working outside in the summer in Tx though.Now i'm at 182 with much more muscle,and it doesn't seem bad at work,except for bending down.It's not quite summer yet either.

Bottom line,I was 130 at first,and I don't seem to notice a huge difference.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Cardiovascular health can take a hit from an increased in body mass (either fat or muscle) as well as the stress it puts on the system during the process alone.

In the past I would completely cut out cardio (including cardiovascular specific training) and when I was done felt like complete crap. Now when I bulk I keep up with cardio (including cardiovasular specific) and see no detrimental effects towards muscle gain. I attribute the lack of detremiental effects to the fact that I take it inito account and add the neccessary claories to compensate for the extra work load (including meal timing prior to cardio.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi PCT Suggestions
    By ppycrsm in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:56 PM
  2. Suggestions and help!!!
    By ticket03 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 07:32 PM
  3. Suggestions
    By nightshift in forum Nutrition / Health