I need some Advice/Help soon

Azazeldigital

Awards
A friend told me about testanate50 and said it was great. Im all about natural supps and when he told me about it he explained it like it was like anything else i take. I normally just take vitamins and a protien with sometimes an NO supp. So he got me a bottle and said to read the instructions and that's it. I started taking yesterday. Ive taken 4 pills so far. I had no idea it was a dangerous PH and here's the question. Can i Just simply not take another pills and have no bad side effects? Or will stopping like that shock my body? I don't know what to do, all i know is im not someone who should be using this. I drink, smoke, prescribed xanax etc. He didn't even offer me milk thissle. It took me googling because i got an aweful headach from it to find out what it actually was. I thought i was taking a normal sup. Any advice?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You might be ok stopping it now if you've only taking 4 so far. If you drink a lot and were to carry on it would be pretty harsh on your liver i'd think. Not really heard of testanate50 though so i'd wait and see what someone whos taken it before says.

How old are you btw?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
just stop taking it. if you experienced shrinkage or anything of that sort give it a week, if you dont grow back naturally talk to you doctor and maybe consider a pct....
you should be safe just discontinuing the product use tho.

Azazeldigital

Awards
You might be ok stopping it now if you've only taking 4 so far. If you drink a lot and were to carry on it would be pretty harsh on your liver i'd think. Not really heard of testanate50 though so i'd wait and see what someone whos taken it before says.

How old are you btw?
I'm 28. As far as sides are concerned I'm mainly worried about estrogen spikes. I have horrid headaches and my stomach and sides are killin me but that's just pain, ill get over it. I just don't want to have man boobs and/or put myself in the hospital. Ill just discontinue use then. Thank you

Oh and I'd never heard of testantate50 before either until i started taking it, then found this place. It's in a few threads here and the general popullation seems to be sayings it's horrible and has "no regard for the end user".

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol
estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17dione
2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
blend totalling 50mg
i have no clue what any of this is. Never done a "cycle" before.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i thought most test boosters try to prevent estrogen

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i thought most test boosters try to prevent estrogen
they give you extra testosterone and cause your own production to diminish in end shrinking your balls and making you sterile.
problem is, he doesnt want his body to go into recession because he used this ****. his body only produce minimal test after discontinuing this before finishing and starting a post cycle therefore his estrogen would spike up.
im sure that if only after a day of using it he won't experience too much as far as side effects.