newbie need some real adivice

jakubman

Awards
so ya ive been lifting for around 4 months ive had some pretty nice gains ive taked MRI CE2 Cellucor M5 they helped but i think it was a waste of money now im just eating really well high protien High carb and a lil fat around 6 meals a day and im also drinking TrueMass weight gainer and im doing the workouts on The Book of Muscle from Mens health and i wanna know what exactly should i be doing to u know get tho the point where my body is a head turner like wow u know what im saying are there any supplements for a begginer that i might take a go on? any advice would be good thanks!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you need to eat more fat. i don't know quite what a 'lil' is, but it needs to be more. you should at least strive for a 40/40/20. men need dat fat.

also, yeah, i know of a supplement you could take to work forward toward your goals, actually a few. they won't have profound effects, but will aid you in your endeavor. look em up, but not company info, look at these boards and the use of real life users.

yohimbine hcl, leviathan reloaded has been getting rave reviews, activate xtreme (be careful, as there have been some reports of users getting gynecomastia. but i doubt it was from users who hadn't already previously contracted it, so if you ain't got it, you're straight i bet), NO shotgun (a nitric oxide/ mental and physical focus/ recovery blend). that's the best ones i'd lean toward right now if i was you.

jakubman

Awards
ok so i kinda read up on it i have a body fat of 25% and im eating a ton. like i try to shoot for 3500-4000 a day on protein carbs and enough fat but where exaclty can i get this stuff other than online? like the GNC website doesnt carry it ive seen the prices and there pretty low price? freaking creatine is more expensive than this stuff... and how does it build muscle fast i cant seem to find out where it says that. thanks!

you need to eat more fat. i don't know quite what a 'lil' is, but it needs to be more. you should at least strive for a 40/40/20. men need dat fat.

also, yeah, i know of a supplement you could take to work forward toward your goals, actually a few. they won't have profound effects, but will aid you in your endeavor. look em up, but not company info, look at these boards and the use of real life users.

yohimbine hcl, leviathan reloaded has been getting rave reviews, activate xtreme (be careful, as there have been some reports of users getting gynecomastia. but i doubt it was from users who hadn't already previously contracted it, so if you ain't got it, you're straight i bet), NO shotgun (a nitric oxide/ mental and physical focus/ recovery blend). that's the best ones i'd lean toward right now if i was you.

Last edited:

thatguy226

Awards
hey guys watz up i just started lifting first time i am 15 and need advice on lifting and daily work out i dont know if i should use supplements or not the supps are like (intrabolic and way and maybe creatine)?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
hey guys watz up i just started lifting first time i am 15 and need advice on lifting and daily work out i dont know if i should use supplements or not the supps are like (intrabolic and way and maybe creatine)?

see my above post