- 04-05-2008, 11:19 PM
when i google it, a ton of them come up. does anyone know a decent calorie calculator. I read it's body weight times 15 and thats the calorie intake you want to maintain your current bodywight. But I'm new to this and wanna start jounaling my daily calories. Any help would be great, thanks guys.
- 04-06-2008, 06:46 AMBoard Sponsor
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
I recommend John Berardi's formula, although it is a bit high sometimes http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...sseating_1.htm ). While you're at his site, read up on some of his other nutritional articles. If it's possible, I recommend finding out your LBM and using that to get a more accurate number.
To find your LBM, you need to determine your bodyfat %.
- 04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TURUGBY in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2009, 09:31 AM
- By yeahright in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2006, 10:03 PM
- By cable626 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2006, 01:43 AM
- By bulkmuscle in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 72Last Post: 08-29-2005, 10:19 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 12:19 PM