- 03-31-2008, 10:19 PM
- 03-31-2008, 10:31 PM
oats, peanut butter, cottage cheese, honey, ice cream, whey protein, banana, milk, yogurt.
there was once a post on here about a tuna shake but screw that!! remember you can never substitute these shakes for real food! goodluck man looks like your on the right track
03-31-2008, 10:57 PM
i too have recently re-discovered my blender after years of using just a shaker bottle.
it does make the shake much better.
i'm hooked on adding natty peanut butter to my chocolate shake. and sometimes add a banana.
03-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks I hope I am,
but like what combos i ment, unless that was a combo you use?
like what things should i throw in their together so I kno what to get at the store next time I go...?
Thanks for the help!
04-05-2008, 09:55 PM
I love my shakes too
I'm allergic to whey protein, and soy sucks, so I make a shake using rice milk, rice protein powder (think it's incomplete protiens?) so i drop two whole raw eggs in there, bit of L-Glutamine for good measure and sometimes a banana! good stuff. Fills me up so much though, pretty much cant eat for an hour after this... maby a good meal replacement :P
Similar Forum Threads
- By dmix in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 30Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:33 PM
- By jrm in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 08-28-2007, 02:10 PM
- By heftylefty58 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2007, 03:39 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 04-22-2004, 05:59 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2003, 01:25 AM